12" Brake Hub Assembly, 8 on 6.58"; 1/2" Stud - 7,000 lbs.
Get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. This brake hub assembly is designed for 7,000 lb. trailer axles, has an 8 on 6.5” bolt pattern, and is made from durable, solid iron.
- LCI® genuine replacement part
- Bearing cones, seal, and grease come installed
- Axle rating: 7,000 lbs.
- Wheel size: 16" to 17.5"
- Bolt pattern: 8 on 6.5"
- Stud size: 1/2”
- 1-year warranty
If you need to replace your brake hub, go with a trusted name and get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. For ultimate peace of mind on the road, replace your brake hub with this LCI® Brake Hub Assembly, designed for 7,000 lb. trailer axles, with an 8 on 6.5” bolt pattern, and made from durable, solid iron.
The hub assembly comes with bearing cones, seal, and grease already installed. A one-year warranty comes standard. Confirm the bolt pattern, axle rating, and other dimensions before purchasing. If you have questions, consult your original equipment manufacturer.
BRAKE HUB FEATURES:
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART — Go with the name you know. Get peace of mind knowing you’re traveling with a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part.
- DESIGNED FOR TRAILER IDLER AXLES — This brake hub is designed for 7,000 lb. trailer axles.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — This industry-standard hub is constructed from solid iron.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED — Backed by a reliable one-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind on the road.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||122096|
|Jayco Part Number||0273691|
|Keystone RV Part Number||295784|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More