Bump-It™ Receiver Adapter
Double Bike Carrier mounting accessory for towing vehicles from Let’s Go Aero® attaches to hitch receiver on car, truck, or RV
- Adjustable aluminum adaptor fits most automobile and RV hitches
- For use with the Let’s Go Aero® BikeWing™ double bike carrier (sold separately)
- Overall length of 22.5-inches with 17-inches of inside bike clearance
- 80-pound load rating
The Bump-It™ accessory is a must-have for any Jack-It® bike rack owner. The Bump-It™ gives Jack-It® owners the freedom of transporting their bikes with them wherever they go by allowing them to easily move their BikeWing™ rack between their travel trailer and tow vehicle.
How does it work? The Bump-It™ accessory plugs into your tow vehicle’s rear hitch receiver using an adjustable aluminum adaptor. Simply attach the Bump-It™ to your tow vehicle and secure it with our NoMotion™ pins (included). Once secure, detach the BikeWing™ assembly from your Jack-It® and attach and secure it to the Bump-It using the same pins that secured the BikeWing™ to the Jack-It®. It’s that easy!
With this simple accessory, Jack-It® owners have the freedom to take their bikes to and from the campsite using their tow vehicle whenever they please in no time flat. When it’s time to leave the campsite, simply reattach the Bike Wing to the Jack-It and secure it with the No Motion pins. The Bump-It is also certified for towable RV and motorhome hitch receivers as well.
The Bump-It™ is the perfect accessory for campers on the go.
If you don’t already own a Jack-It® for travel trailer applications but need a dedicated 2-bike rack system for your towing vehicle, combine the Bump-It™ with the BikeWing™ double bike carrier (sold separately).
- NoMotion™ pin minimizes wobble
- Textured, powder-coated finish resists scratching
- Package contains Bump-It accessory, NoMotion™ pin, locking hair pin, Allen wrench, adjuster wrench and washers
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More