This page can ONLY be used to order parts and products related to the Coach Step Recall. The following RV Manufacturers have provided their VIN listings and encourage dealers to order repair kits directly from Lippert Components via this site:
- Forest River
- Gulf Stream
- Tiffin RV’s
- REV RV Group including Monaco, Holiday Rambler, Safari and Beaver products.
By ordering on this page you are certifying that you have access to the unit attached to the VIN you will enter AND that you will perform the repair/installation related to the recall.
Please contact the RV Manufacturer/OEM if you have a unit impacted which is not included in the list above. All other RV Manufacturers are requiring dealers to order parts and submit labor claims directly to their Customer Service facilities.
To begin the process, you must log in to your dealer account. If you don’t have a dealer account, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after creating a basic account here.
- Certain dealers may be eligible to stock repair kits. If you would like to stock repair kits, please submit an email to CoachStepRecall@lci1.com requesting this option. You will be contacted by an LCI Customer Service representative with further details.
- Have questions? Please refer to our frequently asked questions (FAQ). If you still have questions, please contact CoachStepRecall@lci1.com.
- You can find our full repair instructions here.
After installation or repair on a valid Coachmen or Forest River unit, please send your labor and cost bills to us.
Submit a warranty claim form once the work is complete.
For all other RV Manufacturers, submit work orders and labor bills directly to the RV Manufacturer.
- Limit ONE (1) repair kit per VIN number.
- The 17-digit coach VIN number must be supplied to submit a parts order.
- Recall kits will ship at no charge.