Taylor Made Chile Flag, 12" x 18"
Fly your flag proudly! Our flags are constructed from a tough nylon that withstands the marine elements. The sewn-in brass grommets offer a secure fit when hanging from your boat. Hardware not included.
- Chile Flag
- 200 denier nylon
- Brass grommets
- Screen-printed design
- Water repellent
- Made in the USA
- 12” x 18”
Courtesy flags or courtesy ensigns are flown by a visiting ship in foreign waters as a token of respect. No matter how you fly your international courtesy flags, However you fly your flag, it is an exact replica of the Chile flag and has a red, white and blue banner with a white star. The blue square in the canton region of the flag represents the sky, the white stripe represents the snow of the Andes mountains, and the red symbolizes the blood that was spilled fighting for freedom.
A Durable Flag
Our nylon flags are made with a lightweight and durable fade-resistant 200 denier nylon fabric that stands up to the harsh marine elements. Two brass grommets are sewn in the flag’s reinforced heading for a secure attachment to your boat. The nylon material easily catches the wind allowing you to proudly show off your flag. Measures 12” x 18”.
Perfect Marine Accessory
Adding an international touch to your boat is easy with a flag from Taylor Made. Our flags are the perfect way to accessorize your boat, pier, dock, pool and more. Screen-printed in a full range of bright and durable colors, you will enjoy these flags for years to come.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
INTERNATIONAL & COURTESY FLAG FEATURES:
- LONG-LASTING — Our courtesy flag is made from a durable polyester 200 denier nylon that is water-resistant and easily withstands the corrosive marine elements. Our customers rave about how well these boat flags hold up year after year
- CHILE FLAG — The custom flag’s has a red, white and blue banner with a white star. The blue square represents the sky, the white stripe represents the snow of the Andes mountains, and the red symbolizes the blood that was spilled fighting for freedom
- SCREEN PRINTED — Our international flags are screen printed in a full range of bright and fade-resistant colors. These flags have a level of vibrancy and are weather-resistant for a long-lasting flag for you and others to enjoy for many boating seasons
- MADE IN THE USA — Our custom boat flags are made right here in the USA, from the brand boaters trust to deliver durability and quality they can rely on when they’re on the water. Taylor Made makes top-performing boat accessories and has since 1908
- SECURE FIT — Hang your 12” x 18” international flag with confidence with the two brass grommets that are directly stitched into the flag’s reinforced heading for the most secure fit anywhere on your boat. Flag poles and mounting hardware are sold separately
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||93182|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More