Controller and Touchpad Assembly for Smart Arm™
This unit replaces the control box and nested touchpad of a Solera® Smart Arm™. Safety lock settings will need to be reinitiated.
- Supersedes SKU: 677991
- Optional wind and infrared sensors not included
AWNING OPERATION MADE EASY!
The first ever programmable patio awning for your RV or trailer is here. The Solera® Smart Arm™ incorporates several intelligent features sure to enhance everyone’s camping experience. Best of all, these new features are all accessible from a weatherproof controller built right into the awning arm itself, making for easy and convenient access without having to go inside the RV to operate the switches. It’s not called the Smart “ARM” for nothing!
- POWER EXTEND AND RETRACT OPERATION: Use either the nested arm controller or traditional switches for extend and retract operation. Traditional switches will override Smart Arm’s exterior controller.
- ONE-TOUCH SAFETY LOCK BUTTON: Allows full access to all Smart Arm features. In order to change any setting on the Smart Arm, or even to operate the Smart Arm, the one-touch safety lock button must be initiated. Smart Arm’s safety lock ensures that your settings are just how you left them.
- OPTIONAL AWNING RAIL LIGHTING: Can be activated from the Smart Arm’s nested controller without having to go inside the coach. Awning lights can be permanently set to on or off by simply pressing the lighting button. Light button is also used to activate infrared security option.
- OPTIONAL MULTI-LEVEL WIND SENSING TECHNOLOGY: Awning automatically retracts when inclement weather arrives. Toggle between three different levels of wind sensitivity, or completely deactivate the wind sensor altogether.
- OPTIONAL INFRARED SECURITY SYSTEM: Arming the infrared security system provides peace and comfort when you’re asleep. This feature will activate the optional IR Photocell Sensor providing added security and convenience. The awning lights will illuminate in the automatic setting when the photocell senses heat and motion.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||21425|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More