CURT Extendable Bike Rack Replacement Arms (Fits #18021) #18020
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
These replacement arms are designed to be used with the CURT hitch-mounted bike rack #18021, transforming from a 2-bike model to a 4-bike model. The arms easily and securely bolt into place and feature rubber cradles to firmly hold the bike in place.
These replacement arms are designed to be used with the CURT hitch-mounted bike rack #18021, allowing it to be transformed from a 2-bike model to a 4-bike model as needed. The arms easily and securely bolt into place and feature rubber cradles that hold the bike frame firmly in place during travel, without scratching the finish. To protect the arms against the elements and the trail ahead, they come with a durable black powder coat finish.
- Increases CURT bike rack #18021 to 4-bike capacity
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Removable design allows bike rack to return to 2-bike capacity as needed
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
|Quantity In Package
|Side Wing Plate Included
|Country of Origin
|One-Year Limited Warranty
|Unit of Measure
|Manufacturer Reference Number
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More