CURT Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with Dual Ball, 2" Shank, 15K
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
Adjust your ball height for a drop of 5-1/2" or rise of 4-1/2" for large or lifted trucks and have the convenience of carrying two trailer ball sizes in one attachment. With its 2" and 2-5/16" balls you can tow up to 15,000 lbs. and ensure level towing.
- Highly versatile design adapts to multiple vehicle-trailer combinations
- Adjustable dual ball allows for quick and precise trailer leveling
- Dual ball can be used on other WD shanks (holes spaced 2-1/2" on-center)
- Shank can be flipped for a max drop of 5-1/2" or rise of 4-1/2"
- 2" ball rated for 10,000 lbs. and 2-5/16" ball rated for 15,000 lbs.
- Built-in anti-rattle helps promote quiet towing
- Compatible with 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Includes dual ball attachment, pins, clip and WD shank #17100
- CURT Part Number: 45935
The CURT adjustable trailer hitch ball mount with dual ball from CURT is made with high strength steel, and is built for durability and strength for dependable and safe towing. Built for varying applications, the adjustable ball can be raised or lowered for varying heights to ensure level towing. The dual ball has two sizes in one, preventing the need to carry more than one attachment. The highly versatile design works with multiple vehicle-trailer combinations, providing for a rise of up to 4-1/2" and a drop of up to 5-1/2", and the dual ball attachment can be used with other CURT WD shanks. Anti-rattle technology encourages a quiet ride providing reduced noise for passengers. The unique vibration resistant clip design prevents the need for two separate clips and installs snugly over both pins with just one. Made with strong steel and with its durable carbide powder coat finish and chrome-plated trailer balls, the hitch is weather and corrosion resistant and made to endure years of use. The 2" ball is rated for 10,000 lbs. and the 2-5/16" ball is rated for 15,000 lbs. and is included with a limited lifetime warranty – one year on parts and finish.
- ADJUST AND GO - The adjustable style shank allows for a drop of 5-1/2" and rise of 4-1/2" for quick and precise trailer leveling. The dual ball attachment eliminates the need to carry extra attachments by providing two ball sizes in one
- COMFORTABLE TOWING - Anti-rattle technology promotes a quieter and smoother ride by preventing loud noises from the receiver coupling while towing, making for a more comfortable, quiet and worry-free ride for passengers
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - This 2" x 2" adjustable ball hitch is compatible with any standard 2" trailer hitch receiver and is compatible with most class 3, class 4 and class 5 receivers
- BUILT TO LAST - Forged from steel for rigorous use and longevity, the 2" chrome plated ball is rated for towing up to 10,000 lbs. and the 2-5/16" ball is rated for towing up to 15,000 lbs
- WEATHER-RESISTANT FINISH - Finished with a durable carbide powder coat finish, this hitch is weather- and rust-resistant and built to avoid corrosion for a long life and clean look
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Weight Capacity||15,000 lbs.|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||45935|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More