CURT RockerBall 2-5/16" Cushion Hitch Gooseneck Ball #60654
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
The CURT RockerBall cushion hitch gooseneck ball is the ultimate upgrade for smoother gooseneck towing. Innovatively constructed with our exclusive ShockDrop technology, the RockerBall is uniquely engineered to minimize strain and enhance ride comfort.
If your gooseneck hitch could use an upgraded ball that improves your ride and minimizes stress on your vehicle, the RockerBall is exactly what you need! The CURT RockerBall cushion hitch gooseneck ball features a cutting-edge structure combined with unique ShockDrop technology to provide a smoother, more comfortable towing experience without having to purchase or replace the entire hitch. RockerBall delivers an effortless upgrade to smoother gooseneck towing. With its simple, drop-in installation technique that eliminates the need to replace the trailer coupler, enhanced towing is just a few steps away by simply dropping the RockerBall into virtually any gooseneck receiver hitch ball hole with no additional adapters needed. Its state-of-the-art construction without airbags or bearings makes it virtually maintenance-free, providing an exceptional gooseneck towing experience that is a step above the rest. The RockerBall gooseneck ball is compatible with CURT Double Lock, Double Lock EZr and B&W Turnoverball hitches, and has a standard 2-5/16" diameter ball that couples to most gooseneck trailers. With its integrated ShockDrop technology, RockerBall reduces jerking and jarring, essentially decreasing strain on the vehicle to promote longevity. Its cushioned isolator also improves ride quality by reducing rattling and vibration, providing passengers, animals, and cargo with added comfort to enjoy any journey. Its offset pin buffers vertical chucking and fore-to-aft motion during starts and stops, providing a cushion that leads to an all-around smoother ride. The RockerBall gooseneck ball is rated for up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load limit, and is constructed with forged steel for dependable towing strength you can rely on. It comes complete with a durable carbide black powder coat finish on the base and chrome plating on the ball, and is tested for safety to meet SAE J2638 specifications to give you confidence for the road ahead in every aspect.
- SHOCKDROP TECHNOLOGY — RockerBall's integrated ShockDrop technology reduces jerking and jarring and promotes truck longevity by minimizing strain and saving on the vehicle's wear and tear
- ADVANCED ENGINEERING — Its cushioned isolator reduces rattling and vibration while its offset pin dampens vertical chucking and fore-to-aft motion during starts and stops, ultimately improving ride comfort and quality
- SIMPLE INSTALL — This tow ball is compatible with CURT Double Lock, EZr and B&W Turnoverball (Not compatible with OEM puck systems; for B&W models, hitch must accept gooseneck ball with 2” from the bottom of the shank to center of locking pin hole)
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — RockerBall is built with forged steel for dependable towing strength. Its base is covered in a durable black powder coat finish, and the ball itself has a chrome plating for long-lasting weather resistance
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH — The RockerBall is rated for up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load limit and is tested for safety to meet SAE J2638 specifications
|Quantity In Package
|Side Wing Plate Included
|Country of Origin
|Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Unit of Measure
|Manufacturer Reference Number
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More