Direct-Weld Square Jack with Side Handle (5,000 lbs., 15" Travel)
- Supports up to 5,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight
- Side-wind handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler
- Designed to weld directly to the trailer frame
- 15" of vertical travel accommodate multiple ball heights
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 28359
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the farm. CURT square jacks are a heavy-duty trailer jack option. They are designed to weld directly onto the frame of your trailer for superior holding strength. This CURT direct weld square jack features a lift capacity of 3,000 lbs., a support capacity of 5,000 lbs. and a travel of 15". With a jack foot plate attached to the bottom, this type of jack also provides added stability for your trailer on rough terrain. It comes with a side-wind handle and is an excellent choice to meet the high demands of the farming life and construction industry. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer your trailer wrong, CURT has the answer.
- HEAVY-DUTY STRENGTH. This heavy-duty trailer jack is rated to support up to 5,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight (3,000 lbs. lift capacity).
- VERTICAL RANGE. This trailer tongue jack allows for 15-1/4 inches of vertical movement and can be fully retracted for towing (15-3/4-inch retracted height, 31-inch extended height).
- EASY OPERATION. This heavy-duty trailer tongue jack features a side-wind handle for easy operation. The handle also has an integrated grip for comfortable handling when raising and lowering the trailer coupler.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting corrosion resistance against water, dirt, road salt and more, this trailer jack is protected in a durable black powder coat finish.
- SECURE INSTALL. This heavy-duty trailer jack is designed to be welded directly onto the trailer tongue (hardware not included).
|Lift Capacity||3,000 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||28359|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More