Taylor Made Dock Float, Black (24"x48"x16")
Enjoy fishing, powerboating, personal watercraft, or spending time with friends on the water with our dock floats. The top choice when building or restoring a floating dock, our floats are built to last with a durable shell and can be easily mounted to any existing dock design.
- Seamless UV-resistant black polyethylene shell filled with EPS foam
- Tough outer shell protects the foam core from saltwater, gasoline and most other chemicals
- 8 -year flotation warranty
- Ventilation holes allowing air in and keeping air out
- Thick mounting flanges drillable to accommodate attachment fasteners
- Mounting hardware not included
- 600 lbs. Approximate Flotation
Taylor Made Dock Floats
Designed to secure to dock or deck frame materials, Taylor Made® Dock Floats cannot attach to other dock floats. You’ll love the flexibility of our dock floats as they easily adjust to water levels. They are built with a seamless UV-resistant black polyethylene shell filled with expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam. The tough outer shell protects the dock floats impact and protects the foam core from saltwater, gasoline, and most chemicals that cause corrosion and damage over time.
Taylor Made® Dock Floats are engineered with ventilation holes that let air in and keep water out for maximum buoyancy. You can easily mount them to any dock design with sturdy mounting flanges and drill to accommodate attachment fasteners. Our dock floats are made in the USA with the highest quality materials and come with an 8-year flotation warranty.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
Taylor Made® Dock Floats Features:
- DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY- Made with a UV-resistant black polyethylene shell of EPS foam, our docks are protected against sinking should the shell be compromised. The shell protects the foam core from salt water, gasoline and other harsh chemicals
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION— Our dock floats easily attach to stay-in docks and the thick mounting flanges are included. The floating docks are drillable to accommodate attachment fasteners. Mounting hardware is not included
- AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS FLOATATIONS-Taylor Made Dock Floats are available in a range of sizes with approximate flotations of 450-1,200 lbs
- EXCELLENT CONSTRUCTION– Our dock floats are the must-haves of boaters everywhere because of their excellent construction, 1/8” walls and sturdy polyethylene shell. Our floating docks are durable and will last for many boating seasons-built to last
- OPTIMAL BUOYANCY-Taylor Made, known for quality and top performing marine products, has thoughtfully engineered the float docks with ventilation holes that keep air in and water out for buoyancy. The docks are flexible as they adjust to water levels
Minimum Recommended Mounting Hardware
- 3/8 “x 3” large lag screw
- 3/8” washer & 5/8” washer American National Standard Type A plain washers (series W)
- 600 lbs. Approximate Flotation
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Dock Float|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||8 Years|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||46117|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More