E16 5th Wheel Hitch with Roller
- Pivots on dual axes for 10 degrees of lateral movement
- Automatically locks for easy, secure coupling
- Operates using a single handle
- Features an anti-rattle skid plate to help reduce noise
- R16 5th wheel roller #16560 provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Offers four height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes E16 5th wheel #16515, R16 roller #16560, 5th wheel adapter #16505 and hardware
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- CURT part number: 16516
The CURT E16 5th wheel trailer hitch is an economical choice that offers many of the same features found in our Q-Series 5th wheel hitches. The E16 has a gross trailer weight rating of 16,000 lbs. and can withstand a vertical load up to 4,000 lbs. It comes with a dual-pivoting head, 10 degrees of lateral movement and an anti-rattle skid plate to provide a smoother, quieter ride. The E16 also comes with easy, single-handle operation and a durable carbide powder coat for long-lasting protection against the elements. With four height adjustment settings, the E16 is quick and simple to install, and it is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This 16K 5th wheel hitch head comes attached to the CURT R16 roller. Our 5th wheel rollers mount easily onto a set of 5th wheel rails or a gooseneck adapter already installed in the bed of your pickup truck. CURT 5th wheel rollers feature solid construction and offer a sturdy mounting place for your 5th wheel hitch, ensuring that none of its towing strength is lost. CURT 5th wheel rollers are also true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
- DUAL-PIVOT HEAD. This CURT 5th wheel hitch features a dual-pivoting head that provides 10 degrees of lateral movement to promote smooth, stable towing.
- AUTO-LOCK. The coupler of this 5th wheel hitch has an automatic locking feature to make the coupling process easier and more secure.
- ANTI-RATTLE. To help reduce rattling and vibration at the coupling point, this 5th wheel hitch is equipped with an anti-rattle skid plate.
- TESTED SAFETY. This 16K 5th wheel hitch is tested according to SAE J2638 specifications for safety and is rated to tow up to 16,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 4,000 lbs. vertical load (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE FIT. This 5th wheel slider hitch comes with a 5th wheel roller to allow for 12 inches of rearward travel for additional turning clearance with short-bed trucks. It mounts onto any industry-standard 5th wheel hitch rails (base rails and brackets sold separately).
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||16,000 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||16516|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More