E16 5th Wheel Wedge Kit
- Allows CURT E16 5th wheel hitch to be used with Sidewinder* pin box
- Helps restrict movement between 5th wheel hitch and pin box
- Permanently attaches behind the kingpin of the pin box
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 16991
*Sidewinder is a trademark of Horizon Global
The grand lifestyle that goes hand in hand with 5th wheel towing is made perfect in the details. You can talk all you want about whose RV hogs the most road or whose 5th wheel hitch can handle the most tonnage, but when you get down to it, the best hitch and trailer setup in the world can never reach its full potential without the right accessories to back it up. A 5th wheel wedge is a simple but reliable way to allow a CURT 5th wheel hitch to be used with a 5th wheel pin box. A pin box mounts on top of the 5th wheel head and provides a new pivot point for the kingpin and wider turn radius for the 5th wheel trailer. To keep the pin box from swiveling in its 5th wheel mounting location, a 5th wheel wedge inserts into the hitch head, locking the pin box into place. This 5th wheel wedge is designed to fit the CURT E16 5th wheel and accommodates the Sidewinder* pin box. It comes with all necessary hardware and features a durable carbide finish for rust-resistance.
- SIDEWINDER-READY. This simple 5th wheel wedge and bolt kit allows the CURT E16 5th wheel hitch to be used with Sidewinder* pin box (*Sidewinder is a trademark of Horizon Global).
- SAFE TOWING. This wedge kit is designed to stop the pivoting motion between the 5th wheel hitch head and pin box, allowing the rotating pin box to function properly and promote safe towing.
- EASY TO INSTALL. This 5th wheel wedge installs behind the kingpin, easily and permanently mounting with the included bolts.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. This 5th wheel pin box wedge is constructed from solid, welded steel to ensure maximum strength and dependability.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting corrosion resistance, this 5th wheel kingpin wedge is protected with a highly durable carbide powder coat finish.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||16991|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More