EasyGuide by Taylor Made
An innovative, easy, and safe way to load and unload your boat or PWC under 1500 lbs. into the water. Your boat intuitively guides in and out of the water from your trailer, giving you more time to enjoy the day without the worry of damaging your sideboards.
- Boat trailer guides designed for PWCs and boats up to 1500 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Quickly and easy assembly (less than 30 minutes)
- 16” of adjustability to accommodate various trailers
- No damage to boats or PWC
- Asymmetric arms are removable on both float and trailer side and the trailer plate
- Works in crosswinds and cross-currents
- Made from injection-molded nylon
- Safe and innovative way to load your boat or PWC into or out of the water
- Kit includes floats, attachment arms, nuts and bolts, trailer plates, sealant
- Simple design that allows your boat to load or unload intuitively
Easy to Use
No more wasting precious boat time loading or unloading your PWC or boat under 1500 pounds into the water. The EasyGuide by Taylor Made lets you launch your boat safely and easily into the water without damaging the sideboards. Your boat or PWC is intuitively guided directly onto the trailer. It is that simple!
These boat trailer guides were designed by a boater who wanted to stop the frustration and worry of loading and unloading their boat for a day on the water. The boat guide posts are made from a durable injection-molded nylon that withstands the wear and tear of taking your boat in and out of the water. You will enjoy effortless launches and loadings for many boating seasons.
Everything You Need in One Kit
The EasyGuide kit includes EasyGuide floats, attachment arms (four sections), stainless nuts and bolts (1/4”), trailer plates and sealant. Installation takes 30 minutes or less and you’re good to get your boat or PWC in or out of the water. The only thing you will need are basic tools.
Sold as a kit, the EasyGuide Float Kit comes with EasyGuide floats, attachment arms (four sections), stainless nuts and bolts (1/4”), trailer plates, sealant
Taylor Made EasyGuide Features
- Made to Last - These boat trailer guides are built to take the wear and tear of launching your boat or PWC for many boating seasons. Made from a durable injection-molded nylon that is lightweight yet tough to keep your watercraft centered on the trailer
- Safe and Innovative - Designed by a boater who was frustrated with the time it took to load and launch his boat, the boat trailer guide poles are easy to use with no worries of damaging your boat or PWC. All you have to do is enjoy your day on the water
- Easy to Install - Installation is easy and takes less than 30 minutes for DIYers of all levels. The EasyGuide kit includes easy-to-follow instructions that will have you launching and loading your boat with no issues of damaging your boat of PWC
- Comes in a Kit - The EasyGuide includes everything you need including floats, attachment arms (four sections), stainless nuts and bolts (1/4”), trailer plates and sealant. Installation with typical tools (not included) takes 30 minutes or less to install
- Works in Any Conditions - You no longer have to worry about the current or wind when getting your boat in or out of the water. The boat trailer guides are sturdy, strong and stay in place the first time
Installing EasyGuide Boat Trailer Guides from Taylor Made
|What's Included||EasyGuide floats, attachment arms (four sections), stainless nuts and bolts (1/4”), trailer plates, sealant|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Weight Capacity||1,500 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||954820|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More