Electric Brake Assembly, 10" x 2.25"; 3,500 lbs. - Right Side
Get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. This standard electric brake assembly is easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and a manual adjustment gives you more control than a self-adjusting brake assembly.
- Genuine LCI® replacement part
- Right hand (curb side)
- For 13", 14", 14.5", and 15" wheels
- Brake size: 10” x 2.25”
- Axle rating: 3,500 lbs.
- Four-bolt mounting pattern
- Manual adjustment
If you need to replace your electric brake assembly, go with a trusted name. Get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. Standard electric brake assemblies are easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and a manual adjustment gives you more control than a self-adjusting brake assembly
This Electric Brake Assembly is compatible with 13-15” wheels, made for 3,500 lb. axles, and goes on the right side (curb side). Make sure you inspect and check your brakes every 3,000 miles for safety on the road.
BRAKE ASSEMBLY FEATURES:
- EASY TO INSTALL — With no actuator or hydraulic lines, installation is easier than hydraulic brakes. The only other item required is an electric actuator (sold separately).
- MANUAL ADJUSTMENT — Get precise control over your brakes by adjusting them manually. Remember to check your brakes every 3,000 miles and make any necessary adjustments.
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART — Go with the name you know. Get peace of mind knowing you’re traveling with a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED — Backed by a reliable one-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind on the road.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||122450|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More