- Best Seller
Lippert Electric Trailer Brake Assembly - 12.25" x 3.38" 10,000 lbs. Left Side
Ships in 1-2 days
This Lippert electric trailer brake assembly is a genuine replacement part for a wide variety of travel trailers, RVs and other trailer types. Electric brakes are easier to install than hydraulic brakes and provide reliable stopping power for you towing setup.
- Replacement standard electric brake assembly with park
- Self-adjusting configuration eliminates the need for manual adjustment
- Designed for left-hand (roadside) installation only
- For axles rated to 10,000 lbs.
- Seven-bolt mounting pattern
- Easy, DIY installation (hardware sold separately)
- For 16", 16.5", 17" or 17.5" wheels
- Brake size: 12" x 3.38"
- New electric drum brakes will require a break-in period to achieve full performance.
Get Back on the Road with Lippert
If you need to replace your electric brake assembly, go with a trusted name. Get a genuine Lippert replacement part! Electric brake assemblies are easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and self-adjusting brakes mean you never have to manually adjust them after the initial adjustment. Forward self-adjusting brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, providing up to 50 percent better braking distance and preventing premature brake line and magnet wear.
This electric brake assembly is compatible with 16-17.5” wheels, made for 10,000-lb. axles, and goes on the left side of the trailer (roadside / driver side).
This is a replacement electric brake assembly for RVs and other trailers. Please reference your original equipment label before purchasing. Be sure to inspect and maintain your brakes periodically. Worn-out brakes can lead to axle failure.
Self-Adjusting Electric Brake Features:
- EASY TO INSTALL - With no hydraulic lines to run, installation is easier than hydraulic brakes. The only other item required is an electric actuator and hardware (sold separately)
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS - Replacement trailer brakes are available from Lippert in left-hand (roadside) and right-hand (curb side) configurations, and in multiple wheel sizes and axle ratings
- SELF-ADJUSTING - These brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, so you can safely brake during emergency and panic stops. They provide optimal brake performance by correcting clearance during every stop
- DEPENDABLE RATING - These electric trailer brakes are designed to work with heavier trailers and wheel sizes of 16" up to 17.5"
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART - Lippert helps you take the guesswork out of getting your RV or trailer back on the road with exact-match parts designed for your rig
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Brake assembly|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight Capacity||10,000 lbs.|
|Axle Capacity||10,000 lbs.|
|Brake Size||12.25" x 3.38"|
|Brake Flange Count||7-Bolt|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More