- Best Seller
Lippert Electric Trailer Brake Assembly - 12.25" x 3.38" 10,000 lbs. Right Side
This Lippert electric trailer brake assembly is a genuine replacement part for a wide variety of travel trailers, RVs and other trailer types. Electric brakes are easier to install than hydraulic brakes and provide reliable stopping power for you towing setup.
Get Back on the Road with Lippert
If you need to replace your electric brake assembly, go with a trusted name. Get a genuine Lippert replacement part! Electric brake assemblies are easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and self-adjusting brakes mean you never have to manually adjust them after the initial adjustment. Forward self-adjusting brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, providing up to 50 percent better braking distance and preventing premature brake line and magnet wear.
This electric brake assembly is compatible with 16-17.5” wheels, made for 10,000-lb. axles, and goes on the right side of the trailer (curb side / passenger side).
This is a replacement electric brake assembly for RVs and other trailers. Please reference your original equipment label before purchasing. Be sure to inspect and maintain your brakes periodically. Worn-out brakes can lead to axle failure.
Self-Adjusting Electric Brake Features:
- EASY TO INSTALL - With no hydraulic lines to run, installation is easier than hydraulic brakes. The only other item required is an electric actuator and hardware (sold separately)
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS - Replacement trailer brakes are available from Lippert in left-hand (roadside) and right-hand (curb side) configurations, and in multiple wheel sizes and axle ratings
- SELF-ADJUSTING - These brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, so you can safely brake during emergency and panic stops. They provide optimal brake performance by correcting clearance during every stop
- DEPENDABLE RATING - These electric trailer brakes are designed to work with heavier trailers and wheel sizes of 16" up to 17.5"
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART - Lippert helps you take the guesswork out of getting your RV or trailer back on the road with exact-match parts designed for your rig
|Country of Origin
|Quantity In Package
|Unit of Measure
|12.25" x 3.38"
|Brake Flange Count
|Reference Vendor/Manufacturer Name
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More