Electric Brake Assembly, 12.25" x 3.38"; 10,000 lbs. - Right Side
Get a genuine Lippert™ replacement part. This electric brake assembly is easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and self-adjusting brakes mean you never have to manually adjust them after the initial adjustment. Plus, self-adjusting brakes provide up to 50 percent better braking distance.
- Genuine Lippert™ replacement part
- Right hand (curb side)
- For 16”, 16.5”, 17”, or 17.5” wheels
- Brake size: 12” x 3.38”
- Axle rating: 10,000 lbs.
- Seven-bolt mounting pattern
- 1-year warranty
If you need to replace your electric brake assembly, go with a trusted name. Get a genuine Lippert™ replacement part. Electric brake assemblies are easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and self-adjusting brakes mean you never have to manually adjust them after the initial adjustment. Forward self-adjusting brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, providing up to 50 percent better braking distance and preventing premature brake line and magnet wear.
This Electric Brake Assembly is compatible with 16-17.5” wheels, made for 10,000 lb. axles, and goes on the right side (curb side).
BRAKE ASSEMBLY FEATURES:
- EASY TO INSTALL — With no actuator or hydraulic lines, installation is easier than hydraulic brakes. The only other item required is an electric actuator (sold separately).
- SELF-ADJUSTING — Brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, so you can safely brake during emergency and panic stops. They provide optimal brake performance by correcting clearance during every stop. And, they prevent premature brake line and magnet wear, which will save you money over the long haul.
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART — Go with the name you know. Get peace of mind knowing you’re traveling with a genuine Lippert™ replacement part.
- RELIABILITY — Powered by a name campers trust.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More