Electric Brake Assembly, 12" x 2"; 4,000-7,000 lbs. - Left Side
Get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. This standard electric brake assembly is easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and a manual adjustment gives you more control than a self-adjusting brake assembly.
- Genuine LCI® replacement part
- Left hand (roadside)
- For 14.5”, 15”, or 16” wheels
- Brake size: 12” x 2”
- Axle rating: 4,000-7,000 lbs.
- Five-bolt mounting pattern
- Manual adjustment
- 1-year warranty
If you need to replace your electric brake assembly, go with a trusted name. Get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. Standard electric brake assemblies are easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and a manual adjustment gives you more control than a self-adjusting brake assembly.
This Electric Brake Assembly is compatible with 14.5-16” wheels, made for 4,000-7,000 lb. axles, and goes on the left side (roadside). Make sure you inspect and check your brakes every 3,000 miles for safety on the road.
BRAKE ASSEMBLY FEATURES:
- EASY TO INSTALL — With no actuator or hydraulic lines, installation is easier than hydraulic brakes. The only other item required is an electric actuator (sold separately).
- MANUAL ADJUSTMENT — Get precise control over your brakes by adjusting them manually. Remember to check your brakes every 3,000 miles and make any necessary adjustments.
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART — Go with the name you know. Get peace of mind knowing you’re traveling with a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED — Backed by a reliable one-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind on the road.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||122259|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More