Lippert Replacement High-Speed Electric RV Stabilizer Motor #352338
Ships in 1-2 days
This replacement high-speed RV stabilizer motor #352338 will get you back to camping and enjoying all the great features you love on your Lippert electric stabilizer system. It is a genuine Lippert replacement part and includes a protective boot.
- Replaces motor on Lippert high-speed electric stabilizers
- Compatible with Lippert high-speed power stabilizer jacks
- Power wiring harness with blunt-cut wires
- Includes one motor with cover boot
- Stabilizer jacks not included
Replace Your RV Equipment with a Name You Trust
Nobody wants to sit at home, missing a fun weekend of camping, because their RV equipment isn't functioning like it should. That's why, at Lippert, we help you take the guesswork out of replacement parts by providing direct replacement components that will get your rig up and running like usual.
Get Your High-Speed Stabilizer Back in Business
Designed for our Lippert high-speed electric stabilizer, this motor helps get your automatic stabilizer jacks back to running like usual. Made with a durable protective finish complete with a cover boot to help prevent water infiltration, dirt and grime, this is a direct replacement part and will install just like your original electric stabilizer motor, helping you streamline the installation process, so you can get back to all of the camping benefits of your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer's electric stabilizer jacks.
Set up Camp Faster
With Lippert's high-speed electric stabilizer jacks, you can stabilize your RV in a fraction of the time it'd take you to manually operate your jacks. With the flip of a switch, this ultra-convenient power stabilizer takes care of all the hassle, sweat and frustration that comes along with adjusting jacks. Plus, each leg individually adjusts to uneven, bumpy terrain, giving you optimal stabilization, no matter where you set up camp.
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT - This RV stabilizer motor is a direct replacement for the motor on Lippert high-speed power stabilizer jacks, replacing a damaged or worn out unit
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION - Instead of replacing your entire system, our replacement parts help you save money by fixing only the malfunctioning component
- REPAIR-READY KIT - This package comes with the necessary components to facilitate an efficient and full repair for your system. It includes the electric motor with protective boot and wire leads
- WORRY-FREE INSTALLATION - Exact-match components from the manufacturer means a faster, easier, do-it-yourself installation without the unnecessary modifications or risks of cheap knockoffs
- RELIABILITY - Powered by a name campers and RVers trust, this genuine replacement part from Lippert is engineered and built with the same excellent quality you've come to expect from the leaders of the RV industry
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||IND|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Grand Design Part Number||160137|
|Heartland Part Number||0266292|
|Jayco Part Number||0277063|
|Keystone RV Part Number||471863|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like