Taylor Made Fleece Fender Cover for Big B 8" x 20", Navy
A fender cover specially designed to fit CRT TM(Center Rope Tube) style fenders. These will provide your boat with the ultimate in hull protection. No marring or color transfer to your boat. Constructed from 12 ounce Blizzard Fleece, these 100% polyester fender boots are available in blue or black and come with reinforced grometted top with an adjustable tie on opposite end for a snug fit.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION — Our fleece fender covers offer double protection-they protect your Center Rope Tube fenders, and they protect against any marring or scaring of your hull. You don’t have to worry about any color transfer or other damage to your hull
- DURABLE — Made with 100% polyester 12 oz. Blizzard Fleece, our Taylor Made fleece fender covers are a denser material that is soft and thick and will offer you long-term protection for your vessel and the fenders-boaters rely on these high-quality covers
- SIZED RIGHT — Our fender covers are available in navy and black and come in two sizes -8” x 20” and 10” x 26”- sure to fit your Center Rope Tube fenders
- UNRIVALED QUALITY — Engineered and designed for the marine industry, our fender covers for boats are made with the highest quality from the marine brand who sets the design standard. Easily protect your fenders with these premium fender cover
- MADE IN THE USA — Built in the USA, boaters know they can trust our boat fender covers to deliver the durability and quality they can rely on when they’re on the water giving the ultimate protection your boat needs
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Fender Cover|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||9035|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More