Lippert Flow Max™ RV Water Pump
Starting At $132.95
Get fresh water in your RV when you want it, where you want it with a Lippert Flow Max 115V or 12V water pump.
- Available in 12V or 115V
- 12-volt version: Averages 3.0 GPM, 50 PSI, 9.5 max amp (15 amp required)
- 115-volt version: Averages 3.0 GPM, 45 PSI, 1.0 max amps (1.5 amp required)
- Includes screen filter and connector
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by CSA
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant motor
- Pump can run dry without incurring damage
Get Water Where You Need It the Most
The Flow Max water pump delivers a steady flow of water to your RV. Compared to other water pumps on the market, Flow Max delivers superior pressure performance, averaging 50 PSI with an average of over 3.0 gallons per minute water flow. This is especially important on larger RVs that have extended plumbing running between the source point and the pump. Flow Max also features the quiet, disturbance-free operation campers need. Seeing is believing! Flow Max offers superior performance — all at a price below similar products on the market today.
The Flow Max system includes a water pump, screen filter, connector and all necessary installation hardware.
Lippert Flow Max RV Water Pump Features
- PREMIUM PRESSURE — Flow Max averages 50 PSI with an average of over 3.0 gallons per minute water flow
- DURABILITY — Designed with a heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant motor
- COMPATIBILITY — Choose from a 12V or 115V configuration depending on your needs
- BLOCKS DEBRIS — The included Flow Max screen prevents debris from entering the pump, helping to keep water clean
- REDUCES DAMAGE — The Flow Max water pump can run dry without incurring damage for worry-free operation
Average 3.0 gallons per minute (GPM) flow - Competition* averaged 2.36 GPM when independently tested
Average leading pressure of 50 PSI - Competition* averaged 42 PSI when independently tested
Freeze/thaw tested up to five 2-hour cycles - Competition’s* housing cracked after one cycle
* Compared to SHURflo® Revolution™ 4008 Fresh Water Pump Independently tested by Progressive Engineering, Inc, Goshen, Indiana USA.
Flow Max™ Water Pump
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Water Pump,Filter,Line Connectors (2)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||2 Years|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More