Ford Truck Bed Tie Down Set (2004-2014 Ford F-150)
With a HappiJac® tie down kit from Lippert™ your truck camper will be ready for adventure in no time.
- Truck camper tie down kit
- Various options available for: Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge and Toyota truck beds
- Prevents camper movement
- Includes (2) front support braces and brackets, (2) rear anchors and brackets and installation hardware
- Makes camper an integral part of the truck
- Designed with 4 secure tie-down points
- Kit does not include the required HappiJac turnbuckles and stabilizing bar
- Please verify compatibility before purchase
- 2004 - 2014 Ford F-150
Not Your Average Tie Down Kit.
The Happijac® truck camper tie down kit does more than simply hold your camper in place. This innovative design combines frame strength and sound engineering principles to create an I-beam truss structure that makes your camper an integral part of the truck, providing unsurpassed strength and security. Its Direct-to-Frame mount is strong and easy to use. While other tie downs may "hold your camper down," only HappiJac® Tie Downs prevent camper movement in all directions (up-down, side-to-side, and front-to-back).
Choose the right kit for your truck. Designed for various truck models including: Ford, Toyota, GMC, Chevy, and Dodge, our kits come complete with all necessary tie down mounting except for the required HappiJac turnbuckles and stabilizing bar. Please confirm kit compatibility before purchase.
For more than 50 years, HappiJac has been producing high quality products for the RV industry. HappiJac conducts extensive research and testing to develop quality products backed by sound engineering. HappiJac leads the industry in fully upgradeable camper jacks, space-efficient room slides and the only camper tie down system that effectively controls camper movement in all directions. From bed lifts and slide-outs to tie downs, jacks and toolboxes, we have the solution for your RV needs.
Parts You Can Trust.
Our team at Lippert knows that having broken, worn, or malfunctioning RV or camper equipment can put a damper on even the greatest weekends of camping. That’s why we’re committed to providing our customers with the replacement parts and equipment needed to get your RV off the sidelines and back into the great outdoors.
HAPPIJAC TIE DOWN KIT FEATURES:
- SECURE - Prevents camper movement in all directions (up-down, side-to-side, and front-to-back)
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - The HappiJac tie down is designed to make your camper an integral part of your truck
- CUSTOMER-LIKE-FIT - Kits are readily available for Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge and Toyota truck models
- STRENGTH - The direct-to-frame mount is strong and easy to use
- DURABILILTY - The front tie downs are made from powder-coated steel and the rear anchors are made from sturdy chrome-plated steel
Note: With the exception of the CA-FD4 & CA-FD7, the older style "CA" prefix camper tie downs listed below do not contain a frame mount component and were designed for use on older trucks or with campers under 2,500 pounds of dry weight. Whenever possible, an "FT" prefix model tie down set is the best option and must be used on extended or crew cab trucks or campers over 2,500 pounds of dry weight.
|Series||Camper Anchor Tie-Down Systems|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||CA-FD4|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More