Forward Self-Adjusting Brake Assembly, 10" x 2.25"; 3,500 lbs. - Left Side
Get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. This electric brake assembly is easier to install than hydraulic brakes, and self-adjusting brakes mean you never have to manually adjust them after the initial adjustment. Plus, self-adjusting brakes provide up to 50 percent better braking distance.
- Genuine LCI® replacement part
- Left hand (roadside)
- For 13", 14", 14.5", and 15" wheels
- Brake size: 10” x 2.25”
- Axle rating: 3,500 lbs.
- Four-bolt mounting pattern
- 1-year warranty
If you need to replace your electric brake assembly, go with a trusted name. Get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. Electric brake assemblies are easier to install than hydraulic brakes and self-adjusting brakes mean you never have to manually adjust them after the initial adjustment. Forward self-adjusting brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, providing up to 50 percent better braking distance and preventing premature brake line and magnet wear.
This Forward Self-Adjusting Brake Assembly is compatible with 13-15” wheels, made for 3,500 lb. axles, and goes on the left side (roadside).
BRAKE ASSEMBLY FEATURES:
- EASY TO INSTALL — With no actuator or hydraulic lines, installation is easier than hydraulic brakes. The only other item required is an electric actuator (sold separately).
- SELF-ADJUSTING — Brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, so you can safely brake during emergency and panic stops. They provide optimal brake performance by correcting clearance during every stop. And, they prevent premature brake line and magnet wear, which will save you money over the long haul.
- GENUINE LCI® REPLACEMENT PART — Go with the name you know. Get peace of mind knowing you’re traveling with a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED — Backed by a reliable one-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind on the road.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||1222583|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More