Furrion Chill Single-Zone RV Air Conditioner Kit - 14.5K BTU, White
Our 14.5K rooftop ACs in the Furrion® Chill line keep you cool and comfortable no matter where your adventures take you. The streamlined, aerodynamic design resists air drag and cuts down on fuel costs while looking modern and chic.
- 14,500 BTU cooling capacity
- Ultra quiet sound level <80 dB
- High energy efficiency EER 2.19
- Dual fan technology
- Cleanable and replaceable air filter
- Aerodynamic design
- Two-way airflow
- Three fan speeds
- Vibrationsmart and Climatesmart
- Furrion Reference Number: EACEPE2
High Cooling Capacity
The powerful, aerodynamic Chill RV roof air conditioner by Furrion has been engineered with dual fans to increase cooling efficiency by 25% and lower operating noise. It offers effortless control of the temperature and airflow in your RV. The dual fan design works to move cold air into your RV while simultaneously circulating the air around the primary fan. This design removes heat generated from operating the AC and increases airflow.
Dual Fan Design
Our aerodynamically designed, mid profile air conditioner has been engineered with dual-fan technology, an isolated plastic base and lightweight insulated heat exchanger housing. This provides stable temperature control and allows the unit to be up to 40% more efficiency (EER) over leading competitive single-fan models and noise reduction. The single-zone controller and thermostat allow you to effortlessly control the temperature, air flow and other functions of the air distribution box.
Designed to Withstand the Elements
The protective shroud surrounding the AC rooftop unit is weatherproof and UV-resistant to ensure your RV AC is safe from rain, sunrays and anything else mother nature throws at your RV. The housing also features an insulated heat exchanger that pulls heat away from the air conditioner during operation. The mid-profile design resists air drag which in turn helps keep your fuel consumption in check.
Furrion Chill Single-Zone Kit Features
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - The Furrion® Chill® RV roof air conditioner has two fans to help move cool air faster and more efficiently inside your RV. It provides 14,500 BTUs of cooling power and is ideal for RVs, campers and other trailers
- HIGH CAPACITY & EFFICIENCY - This RV air conditioner has a higher cooling capacity and more energy efficiency compared to industry standards. It is also quieter than single-fan models
- DURABLE DESIGN - Vibrationsmart™ and Climatesmart™ technologies allow the Furrion® Chill® RV AC unit to stand up to tough road conditions, while the thermal-insulated shroud protects the internal components from water, heat, UV rays and debris
- LIGHTWEIGHT & AERODYNAMIC - Furrion® Chill® features a lightweight, aerodynamic rooftop design to reduce drag and wind resistance. This improves overall RV performance, mileage and driving conditions
- EASY TO INSTALL - The Chill® RV roof AC unit mounts with a simple bolt-on installation and comes with a clear step-by-step installation guide
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Air Distribution Box made for 3" to 6" roof thickness and 14" roof opening, Single-Zone controller and Rooftop Unit is included|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||EACEPE2|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More