Furrion Chill® HE RV Roof Air Conditioner
Starting At $882.95
The high-efficiency Furrion Chill RV roof air conditioner keeps you cool and comfortable no matter where your adventures take you. The streamlined, aerodynamic design resists air drag and cuts down on fuel costs while looking modern and chic.
- Powerful, high-capacity compressor cools RV down faster
- High energy efficiency ratio (EER) delivers more BTUs per unit of power
- Dual fans with optimized speed for quieter operation and less heat generation
- Aerodynamic, mid-profile design for enhanced style and better gas mileage
- Durable shroud is securely fastened down to protect AC unit
- UV-resistant finish for increased longevity
- Weather-resistant plastic drip pan avoids corrosion and vibrations
- Climatesmart™ and Vibrationsmart™ to protect against travel conditions
- Single-zone only has two fan speeds; multi-zone has three speeds and can monitor up to four zones
High-Efficiency Cooling Power
The powerful, aerodynamic Chill HE RV roof air conditioner by Furrion has been engineered with dual fans to increase cooling efficiency by 40% and lower operating noise. It offers effortless control of the temperature and airflow in your RV. The dual-fan design works to move cold air into your RV while simultaneously circulating the air around the primary fan. This design reduces heat generated from operating the AC and increases airflow.
Designed to Withstand the Elements
The protective shroud surrounding the AC rooftop unit is weatherproof and UV-resistant to ensure your RV AC is safe from rain, sunrays and anything else mother nature throws at your RV. The housing also features an insulated heat exchanger that pulls heat away from the air conditioner during operation, and the mid-profile design resists air drag to help keep your fuel consumption in check. Climatesmart and Vibrationsmart technology is built-into premium Furrion products, keeping them stable during temperature fluctuations and road conditions.
This configurable AC system boasts different components to ensure you get the best system for your RV’s size and type. Whether you are looking for an electrically controlled unit or a manually controlled unit, a single-zone or multi-zone, we have the unique system for your needs. Choose the air distribution box that is compatible with your roof size in manual or electric control. Add a chic thermostat and a controller to complete your RV AC rooftop system. We also offer conversion kits so you can upgrade your existing AC from competitor units. Installation is easy and comes with complete instructions. Note: this package includes the rooftop unit only. Additional components must be purchased separately.
Chill HE RV Roof Air Conditioner Features:
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - The Furrion Chill HE RV roof air conditioner has two fans to help move cool air faster and more efficiently inside your RV. It is ideal for RVs, campers and other trailers
- HIGH CAPACITY & EFFICIENCY - This RV air conditioner has 50% higher cooling capacity and 40% more energy efficiency compared to industry standards. It is also 50% quieter than single-fan models
- DURABLE DESIGN - Vibrationsmart and Climatesmart technologies allow the Furrion Chill RV AC unit to stand up to tough road conditions, while the thermal-insulated shroud protects the internal components from water, heat, UV rays and debris
- LIGHTWEIGHT & AERODYNAMIC - Furrion Chill features a lightweight, aerodynamic rooftop design to reduce drag and wind resistance. This improves overall RV performance, mileage and driving conditions
- EASY TO INSTALL - The Chill HE RV roof AC unit mounts with a simple bolt-on installation and comes with a clear step-by-step installation guide
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Includes rooftop AC unit only (thermostat, ADB and controller sold separately)|
|Set Temperature Range||60°F to 86°F|
|Drop Test Standard||6C|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|On Sale Label||No|
|Top Rated Label||No|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More