Furrion Chill® HE RV Roof Air Conditioner with Air Distribution Box Conversion Kit
Starting At $964.95
The high-efficiency Furrion Chill RV roof air conditioner keeps you cool and comfortable anywhere you go. Upgrade your Coleman, Dometic™ or Advent™ unit to a Furrion Chill system and keep your existing ADB with the included conversion kit.
- Powerful, high-capacity compressor cools RV down faster
- High energy efficiency ratio (EER) delivers more BTUs per unit of power
- Dual fans with optimized speed for quieter operation and less heat generation
- Aerodynamic, mid-profile design for enhanced style and better gas mileage
- Durable shroud is securely fastened down to protect AC unit
- UV-resistant finish for increased longevity
- Weather-resistant plastic drip pan avoids corrosion and vibrations
- Climatesmart™ and Vibrationsmart™ to protect against travel conditions
- Single-zone only has two fan speeds
- Multi-zone has three speeds and can monitor up to four zones
- Easy-to-install air distribution box (ADB) conversion kit
- Compatible with all Coleman ADBs (except Airxcel™ Deluxe F / non-ducted white +715)
- Also compatible with all Dometic and Advent ADBs (wire adapter not needed)
High-Efficiency Cooling Power
The powerful, aerodynamic Chill HE RV roof air conditioner by Furrion has been engineered with dual fans to increase cooling efficiency by 40% and lower operating noise. The dual-fan design works to move cold air into your RV while simultaneously circulating the air around the primary fan. This design reduces heat generated from operating the AC and increases airflow.
Designed to Withstand the Elements
The protective shroud surrounding the AC rooftop unit is weatherproof and UV-resistant to ensure your RV AC is safe from rain, sunrays and more. The housing also features an insulated heat exchanger that pulls heat away from the air conditioner during operation, and the mid-profile design resists air drag to help keep your fuel consumption in check. Climatesmart and Vibrationsmart technology is built into premium Furrion products, keeping them stable during temperature fluctuations and road conditions.
The included conversion kit is comprised of both the electrical and mounting components required to install the Furrion Chill rooftop AC unit onto your existing Coleman™, Dometic™ or Advent™ air distribution box and thermostat. The kit includes four diecast conversion brackets, four ST1/4-20, 4-3/4" Dacromet™ coated bolts, four ST1/4-20, 2" Dacromet™ coated bolts to prevent rust and one wire adapter (only for Coleman system).
Furrion Chill® HE RV Roof Air Conditioner with Air Distribution Box Conversion Kit Features
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE — The Furrion Chill HE RV roof air conditioner has two fans to help move cool air faster and more efficiently inside your RV. With the conversion kit, you can upgrade your Coleman, Dometic™ or Advent™ unit to a Furrion Chill system
- HIGH CAPACITY & EFFICIENCY — This RV air conditioner has 50% higher cooling capacity and 40% more energy efficiency compared to industry standards. It is also 50% quieter than single-fan models
- DURABLE DESIGN — Vibrationsmart and Climatesmart technologies allow the Furrion Chill RV AC unit to stand up to tough road conditions, while the thermal-insulated shroud protects the internal components from water, heat, UV rays and debris
- LIGHTWEIGHT & AERODYNAMIC — Furrion Chill features a lightweight, aerodynamic rooftop design to reduce drag and wind resistance. This improves overall RV performance, mileage and driving conditions
- EASY TO INSTALL — The Chill HE RV roof AC unit mounts with a simple bolt-on installation and comes with a clear step-by-step installation guide
|Quantity In Package
|Unit of Measure
|Rooftop AC unit, (4) diecast conversion brackets, (4) ST1/4-20, 4-3/4" Dacromet™ coated bolts, (4) ST1/4-20, 2" Dacromet™ coated bolts to prevent rust and (1) wire adapter (only for Coleman system)
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More