Furrion Chill® HE RV Roof Air Conditioner with Standard Air Distribution Box for Manual Control
Starting At $1,046.95
The high-efficiency Furrion Chill RV roof air conditioner keeps you cool and comfortable no matter where your adventures take you. The streamlined, aerodynamic design resists air drag and cuts down on fuel costs while looking modern and chic.
High-Efficiency Cooling Power
The powerful, aerodynamic Chill HE RV roof air conditioner by Furrion has been engineered with dual fans to increase cooling efficiency by 40% and lower operating noise. The dual-fan design works to move cold air into your RV while simultaneously circulating the air around the primary fan. This design reduces heat generated from operating the AC and increases airflow. The air distribution box (ADB) design allows for maximum cooling with direct downward cool airflow to cool down the RV fast. It has a shutter, and it can be turned off to maximize your duct work airflow. The detachable filter makes cleaning quick and easy. This ADB is ultra-thin for a streamlined, modern look that does not interfere with ceiling space.
Designed to Withstand the Elements
The protective shroud surrounding the AC rooftop unit is weatherproof and UV-resistant to ensure your RV AC is safe from rain, sunrays and more. The housing also features an insulated heat exchanger that pulls heat away from the air conditioner during operation, and the mid-profile design resists air drag to help keep your fuel consumption in check. Climatesmart and Vibrationsmart technology is built into premium Furrion products, keeping them stable during temperature fluctuations and road conditions.
The Furrion air distribution box works with the Furrion Chill AC to provide a premium cooling experience for any RV or travel trailer with a 3-6" roof. Add a chic thermostat and a controller to complete your RV AC rooftop system. We also offer conversion kits so you can upgrade your existing AC from competitor units. Installation is easy and comes with complete instructions. Note: this package includes the rooftop unit and manual ADB only. Additional components must be purchased separately.
Furrion Chill HE RV Roof Air Conditioner with Standard Air Distribution Box for Manual Control Features
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE — The Furrion Chill HE RV roof air conditioner has two fans to help move cool air faster and more efficiently inside your RV. It provides a large amount of cooling power, and the ADB distributes cool air quietly throughout the cabin
- HIGH CAPACITY & EFFICIENCY — This RV air conditioner has 50% higher cooling capacity and 40% more energy efficiency compared to industry standards. It is also 50% quieter than single-fan models
- DURABLE DESIGN — Vibrationsmart and Climatesmart technologies allow the Furrion Chill RV AC unit to stand up to tough road conditions, while the thermal-insulated shroud protects the internal components from water, heat, UV rays and debris
- LIGHTWEIGHT & AERODYNAMIC — Furrion Chill features a lightweight, aerodynamic rooftop design to reduce drag and wind resistance. This improves overall RV performance, mileage and driving conditions
- EASY TO INSTALL & CLEAN — The Chill HE RV roof AC unit mounts with a simple bolt-on installation and comes with a clear step-by-step installation guide. The detachable filters are easy to clean and help keep your cabin air not only cool but also fresh
|Quantity In Package
|Unit of Measure
|Rooftop AC unit and standard air distribution box for manual control. Note: Full system required for operation, including air conditioner unit, thermostat, air distribution box and controller
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More