Furrion Square Powersmart™ Inlet - 50A, 125/250V, White #F50INS-PS-AM
Only 5 left
Ships in 1-2 days
Replace or upgrade your shore power inlet with this secure and innovatively designed marine power inlet that reduces cross threading and secures your cable with more torque.
Innovative Terminal Design
The innovative design of the terminal provides 50% more screw thread. Secure your power cable with more torque and reduce cross threading during installation due to the unique and industry-first terminal design. Operating temperature is also reduced by up to 10°F.
Easy View Pin Face
Transparent pin face provides the user with a quick indication that the cable is secured to the terminal and provides visible warning for overheating connection or internal damage. The Powersmart bright blue power indicator with three LED lights to easily see when your terminal is powered on.
The threaded strain relief makes installation faster and easier while pulling the cable towards the terminals to ensure a safer and more secure connection.
Furrion Square Powersmart™ Inlet - 50A, 125/250V, White Features:
- UNIQUE DESIGN — This innovative design provides 50% more screw thread, making a more secure connection
- TRANSPARENT PIN FACE — Easily verify the cable is secured to the terminal
- EASY INSTALLATION — Threaded strain relief makes installation faster and easier
- LOWER OPERATING TEMPERATURE — Designed to reduce operating temps by up to 10°F
- POWER INDICATOR — Easily see when the terminal is powered on with a blue 3-LED light
- Outer Casing: Fiber-filled UV stabilized polyester
- Plug Inserts: PC (CTI greater than 600v)
- Rear Enclosure: PA - UL flammability rating 94v-0
- Terminals & Pins: Nickel plated brass pins for corrosion resistance
|Quantity In Package
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
|Reference Vendor/Manufacturer Name
|Manufacturer Reference Number
|Furrion shore power inlet is included.
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More