GM Puck System 5th Wheel Legs, 25,000 lbs.
- Adapts CURT 5th wheel head to fit Chevy or GMC puck system (year range specific)
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires GM puck system for installation (intended for long-bed trucks only)
- Compatible with all CURT 5th wheel hitches, except A30
- CURT part number: 16025
CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs allow for faster, easier and more secure installation of your CURT 5th wheel hitch. They utilize the truck bed mounting platform, called the puck system, built into certain pickups today with the towing prep package. Using a set of anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. This set of 5th wheel legs is designed to fit select Chevrolet or GMC trucks with the puck system and cannot be installed without it (year range specific). With a gross trailer weight capacity of 25,000 lbs., the legs are compatible with all CURT 5th wheel hitches (weight capacities are limited to the lowest-rated towing component). The most unique feature of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs is their quarter-turn anchoring system. This system is the key to streamlined 5th wheel towing. With the hitch head initially bolted onto the legs, the legs can quickly be installed or removed from the truck bed as needed, simply by turning the anchor handles. The quarter-turn anchors supply the necessary strength for towing heavy-duty 5th wheel trailers, and they feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises. To give you confidence in every job you undertake with your truck, we give our OEM puck system 5th wheel legs a durable carbide black powder coat finish. This makes them highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage.
- EASY TO INSTALL. These 5th wheel legs streamline your 5th wheel towing experience. They use simple quarter-turn anchors to quickly and easily drop into the truck bed puck system whenever needed (factory puck system required).
- ADJUSTABLE. The quarter-turn anchoring system allows for simple adjustment as needed to provide a perfect fit in the truck bed pucks.
- QUIET TOWING. Because the anchors are adjustable, they easily eliminate chucking and excessive vibrations between the 5th wheel hitch and under-bed platform.
- VERSATILE. This set of 5th wheel legs is specifically designed for select Chevrolet or GMC trucks with the puck system (year range specific). They are compatible with most CURT 5th wheel hitch heads (sold separately), and they are rated for 25,000 lbs. gross trailer weight (limited by lowest-rated towing component).
- DUAL-COAT. For dependable weather-resistance in your truck bed, these 5th wheel legs feature a dual-coat finish of rust-resistant Bonderite and a tough carbide black powder coat.
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||25,000 lbs.|
|Quantity In Package||2|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||16025|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More