Ground Control 3.0 Leveling Kit for Prepped Units
Make the upgrade to automatic. If your RV came prepped to install a Ground Control® 3.0 system, we've got everything you need!
- Only for RVs prepped for Ground Control 3.0
- 6-point electric leveling system
- Kit includes: All additional equipment to complete Ground Control 3.0 system (Please see below)
- Saves significant time setting up your RV
- Hall Effect technology measures revolutions, not amps, ensuring more accurate leveling
- Auto re-hitch memory function
- Adjustable inner legs on the rear jacks help leveling on different terrains
- 15,500 lb. total lift capacity
Upgrade to Automatic.
Did your RV come prepped for the Ground Control® 3.0 automatic leveling system by Lippert™? Then this is the kit you need to upgrade your rig with ease. In no time, you'll be leveling your RV with the simple push of a button. Our 6-point electric leveling system saves you significant time setting up your campsite. Plus, it comes equipped with Hall Effect technology which measures the jack leg’s motor revolutions, instead of amps — ensuring more accurate leveling for your 5th wheel RV.
This kit comes complete with everything you need to round out your Ground Control 3.0, 6-point leveling system — including: Rear and Middle Jacks, an LCD Touchpad and Touchpad Harness, Controller and Controller Harness, Rear Sensor and Mounting Plate, Rear Drop Leg Foot Pads & Pins, and Landing Gear (Front Jack) Wiring Harnesses.
Why Ground Control 3.0?
This intelligently designed system includes leveling jacks driven by the power of Hall Effect technology, which measures the jack leg’s motor revolutions, instead of amps — ensuring more accurate leveling for your 5th wheel RV. It also comes with an auto-level feature that provides you with the easiest, most efficient way to level your rig. And an automatic re-hitch memory functionality that stores your RV's position when you unhook from your tow vehicle so that it can automatically return to that position when you're ready to hitch back up again. Saving you even more time and hassle.
Built with strong, fast round rear jacks that add stability and help prevent your RV sinking into soft ground, this kit comes complete with a 15,500 lb. total lift capacity, durable, steel construction and powder-coated finish, and all the mounting and installation hardware needed for bolt-on set up.
In the event of a power failure, manual access ports are located on the bottom and the top of each of the jack's motors, so your RV can still be raised or lowered if needed.
GROUND CONTROL 3.0 PREPPED KIT FEATURES:
- EASY UPGRADE — This kit makes it easier than ever for RV owners to add a Ground Control 3.0 electric leveling system to their rig
- TIME-SAVING — A push of a button is all it takes to level your 5th wheel in just a few short minutes
- INNOVATIVE — Engineered with Hall Effect technology that delivers more accurate, precise leveling for your RV
- DURABLE — Built with heavy gauge steel, large, rounded rear jacks and a powder-coat finish
- COMPATIBILITY — Please note, this kit is only for RVs prepped for Ground Control 3.0. Please reference manufacturer's decal for verification
- Application: 5th wheel RVs
- 6-point configuration Total stroke:
- Rear jacks: 12-1/2"
- Front jacks: 21"
|Series||Ground Control® 3.0|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Lift Capacity||15,500 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More