Taylor Made Gunnel Guard 1/2 Round, White (1-1/2" x 50') #GG1.5HR.50
Flexible cushion and tabs allow for easy attachment with screws and washers. Larger sizes commonly used for work boats, launches and other heavy-duty applications. Sold by the foot or in 50' self dispensing display boxes. RECOMMENDED ATTACHMENTS - To best install your Gunnel Guard, drive self-tapping (or self-drilling for fiberglass) 1/2" stainless steel #6 Phillips screws with stainless finishing washers through each tab every 3" - 4".
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION—Boaters want the best protection for their boat. Our gunnel guard is an added safeguard with its tough polyester cover, offering a cushion between your boat and the many hard and solid surfaces it comes up against in docking or rafting
- LONG-LASTING - Our boat gunnel guards are constructed with a polyester cover that protects the closed cell foam that doesn’t take in moisture, is UV resistant and won’t deteriorate in the tough marine elements for long-lasting protection and durability
- EASY INSTALLATION - Taylor Made Gunnel Guards are easily installed. Suggested hardware includes a ½” stainless steel # 6 Phillips screws that have stainless finishing washers every 3” to 4”. Hardware is not included
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Our boat gunnel guard as is the case with all Taylor Made products, is designed to perform through innovative and thoughtful engineering. The attention to detail and materials used, make this sturdy guard a must for your boat
- MADE IN THE USA - For more than 100 years, Taylor Made ® has been delivering top-performing boat accessories, like the gunnel guard, all made here in the USA. Choose the brand that boaters trust, Choose Taylor Made.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Gunnel Guard|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||GG1.5HR.50|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More