Taylor Made Hull-Saver Vinyl Covered Flat Fender, Black (26"L x 6"W x 2-1/2"D) #339
Hull-Saver vinyl covered fenders and bumpers contain high-density closed cell polyethylene foam, covered in a tough UV resistant and tear proof vinyl/polyester tri-laminate blend covering. Corrosion-proof grommets make attachment easy for any application. Wraps vertically to protect gunwales and stows away easily.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- VERSATILE PROTECTION—Our flat fenders offer you the best protection for your boat and can be used for any boating application. No more worrying taking on damage when docking or rafting- these vinyl marine fenders protect your boat
- DURABLE — Made with a tough and flexible polyethylene foam, our Taylor Made boat fenders are covered with a UV resistant and tear-proof vinyl. They withstand the damaging elements and will offer long-lasting protection for many seasons
- MADE IN THE USA — Built right here in the USA, boaters know they can trust Taylor Made fenders to deliver the durability and quality they can rely on when they’re on the water. Choose the brand that has set the standard for more than a century
- UNRIVALED QUALITY —Our Taylor Made fenders are designed from the latest technology and innovative engineering. From the unique shape to the secure fit, our fenders are made to the highest standards, all to protect your boat
- COLOR AND SIZE OPTIONS — Available in white, black and blue the flat fenders. The Hull-Saver Vinyl Covered Flat Fenders are available in white, blue and black. They come in two sizes, small- 26”L x 6” W x 2 ½” and large-30 “ x 6” x 4” D
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Hull-Saver Vinyl Covered Flat Fender|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||339|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More