Solera® Hybrid Universal Awning Hardware Kit 69" - Various Colors
Starting At $637.95
Give your RV awning the best of both worlds with the kit that is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and simple to install.
- Two-position pitch
- Color options: black or white
- Simple crank operation for fast one-step setup
- Auto rain dump feature
- Simple, independent pitch adjustment
- Provides optimum pitch when used over slide-outs
- Includes crank wand
- Includes all installation hardware
Designed for Simplicity. Powered by You.
Looking to replace your old or damaged awning equipment, but don’t want to spend a fortune or fuss with complicated installs? We’ve got you covered. The Solera® Hybrid Universal Awning Hardware Kit by Lippert™ gives you all the style of a power awning system without the hassle of a major installation. No wiring required. In no time you’ll be able to extend and retract your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer’s awning with a simple crank operation. This 69” kit gives you an easy way to upgrade your camper’s patio area without blowing your budget.
And, one of the best features of our Hybrid kit is that it’s compatible with Solera awnings — plus, most major awning brands on market today including, Dometic® and Carefree™.* This universal fit makes it even easier for you to upgrade your RV.
Equipped with an automatic rain dump feature that prevents water from pooling in your canopy, potentially causing damage to your fabric or awning arms — the Hybrid awning kit comes complete with an easy-to-use crank wand for extension and retraction and all necessary hardware for a swift installation.
HYBRID UNIVERSAL AWNING HARDWARE KIT FEATURES:
- SIMPLE OPERATION — Using the included crank wand, this manual, crank-operated awning kit allows you to easily extend and retract your RV’s awning
- UNIVERSAL FIT — Designed to fit Solera awnings and most major awning brands on the market today, including Dometic® and Carefree™*
- AUTO RAIN DUMP — This system will automatically drain pooled water on top of your canopy — helping prevent damage to your awning’s fabric and equipment
- DIY INSTALLATION — Unlike most power awnings, this kit doesn’t require internal wiring for installation, saving you time and money upgrading your awning
- EASY PITCH ADJUSTMENT — You can easily adjust the pitch of your RV awning’s for adequate shade, no matter what time of day it is
*Universal Hardware fits the following Dometic® 8' extension awnings models: 8500, 9000, 9100, Sunchaser and Weather Pro
*Universal Hardware fits the following Carefree™ 8' extension awnings models: Spirit, Fiesta, Simplicity Traveler and Eclipse
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More