Hydraulic Jack Assembly - 7,000 lbs. - Low Mount
Fixing old or broken landing gear? Get your Lippert Components® motorized leveling system back up and leveling with an exact part replacement from LCI®. This low-mount jack is perfect for low-riding units.
- 7,000 lb. steel jack for RVs and trailers with LCI® motorized standard leveling system
- Mounting plate placed lower to accommodate lower-riding units
- Color: Black
- Universal fit with front, rear, driver, and passenger locations
- Includes 7 mounting holes on each side
- Dimensions: 19 11/16” (retracted); 9” footpad
- Easy, DIY installation
- 1-year warranty
Get your Lippert Components® motorized leveling system back up and leveling in no time. This heavy-duty steel hydraulic jack assembly is an exact replacement for the existing landing gear on your LCI® leveling system. With the mounting plate placed lower on the jack, it’s ideal for low-riding units.
Built to last, this durable steel jack is engineered for 7,000 lbs. of capacity. The assembly is universal and fits all jack locations (front, rear, driver, passenger). Installation is easy, so you can quickly switch out jacks and get back to camping.
HYDRAULIC JACK FEATURES:
- THE RIGHT FIT — This Lippert Components® Hydraulic Jack Assembly is designed precisely for your existing LCI® motorized leveling system for exact alignment and fit. Check your manual to verify correct replacement jack needed.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION — Built from durable steel and engineered for 7,000 lb. capacity, this jack assembly is made to last.
- EASY, DIY INSTALLATION — Few parts mean fast installation. Simply disconnect the hoses and remove the bolts, then bolt on the new jack and reconnect the hoses.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED — Backed by a reliable one-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind at the campsite.
|Thor Part Number||0246157|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More