Hydraulic Jack Assembly in Silver - Aluminum - 8,000 lbs. (Gen I)
Ships in 1-2 days
Fixing old or broken landing gear? Get your Lippert™ Level Up® System back up and leveling with an exact part replacement from Lippert™..
- Compatible with Level Up® leveling systems by Lippert™
- Easy installation
- Universal fit with front, rear, driver, and passenger locations
- 8,000 lb. lift capacity
- Color: Silver/Aluminum
- Includes 7 mounting holes
- 9” diameter, black footpad
- Height: 20-9/16”
- 15” stroke
Get back on the road with Lippert™.
Get your RV’s Level Up® system back in business today! If you’re looking for a Hydraulic Jack Assembly to replace your old or broken jack, Lippert™ has just what you need. Our silver, aluminum hydraulic replacement jacks are designed to be exactly like the originals on your automatic leveling system, so you don’t have to go searching high and low looking for the right part.
Constructed with an 8,000 lb. lift capacity and 8 mounting holes for an easy installation, this replacement jack can be installed on the front, rear, driver, and passenger locations of your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer’s Level Up system.
At Lippert, we know that having broken, worn, or malfunctioning RV equipment can put a damper on even the greatest weekends of camping. That’s why we’re committed to providing our customers with the replacement parts and equipment needed to get your RV off the sidelines and back into the great outdoors.
HYDRAULIC JACK ASSEMBLY: SILVER - 8,000 lbs. FEATURES:
- COMPATIBILITY — Designed to replace Level Up® Hydraulic Jacks for the front, rear, driver, or passenger locations of your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer’s automatic leveling system
- EASY INSTALLATION — With minimal components needed, it’s easy to remove your RV’s old jack and replace it with this new aluminum, hydraulic jack
- RELIABLE STRENGTH — Engineered with an 8,000 lb. lift capacity, this large, aluminum landing gear replacement jack was built tough with a 9” footpad, and 7 mounting holes
- REPLACEMENT PART — At Lippert, we help you take the guesswork out of replacement parts with exact-match components designed to get your RV’s equipment up and running as usual
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION — Please reference your owner’s manual for detailed product installation and safety information before installation
- Height: 20-9/16" retracted
- Footpad diameter: 9"
- Weight capacity: 8,000 lbs.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Jack Assembly|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More