Hydraulic Landing Gear - Aluminum - 14,000 lbs. (Left)
Need new landing gear? Check out our aluminum, Hydraulic Landing Gear for Level Up® automatic leveling systems by Lippert Components®.
- Compatible with Level Up® leveling systems by Lippert Components®
- Easy installation
- Large, cylinder landing gear for left side configurations
- Black, powder-coat finish
- 14,000 lb. capacity
- Includes 9 mounting holes
- 9” diameter, black footpad
- Height: 27 7/16”
Look no further than Lippert Components® when it comes to replacing your broken or old Level Up® landing gear. With our aluminum, Hydraulic Landing Gear replacement parts, you can have your leveling system working like new in no time.
Built with a 14,000 lb. capacity, this replacement part was made for the left side of your leveling system. It includes a 9” footpad, 9 mounting holes, and a powder-coat finish. Plus, it’s easy to install, so you can fix your leveling system fast.
- COMPATIBILITY. Designed to replace Level Up® hydraulic landing gear for the left side of the leveling system.
- EASY INSTALLATION. With minimal components needed, it’s easy to remove your RV’s old landing gear and replace it with this new aluminum, hydraulic landing gear cylinder.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Engineered for a 14,000 lb. capacity, this large, aluminum landing gear cylinder was built tough with a 9” footpad, 9 mounting holes, and a black, powder-coat finish for added protection.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Please reference your owner’s manual for detailed product installation and safety information and to verify acceptable replacement hydraulic fluid before installing your hydraulic landing gear.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Heartland Part Number||0269722|
|Keystone RV Part Number||536946|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More