J-32 Service Roller
Only 4 left
When it comes to equipment and replacement parts for your slide-out, Lippert™ has you covered.
- Compatible with multiple Lippert™ slide-out systems (check manual before purchasing)
- Nylon roller is securely attached to solid steel plate
- Comes with roller, base, shaft, and two push nuts
- Curved bracket with lip installs on floor edges
- Installation by original RV manufacturer recommended
- Dimensions: 4” width; 1 11/16” height; 2 3/16” depth; 3.63” roller length
- 1-year warranty
Your Source for Slide-Out Equipment
At Lippert™, we help you take the guesswork out of replacement parts and RV gear and accessories. And when it comes to your RV's slide-out, we've got the equipment you need to keep your system and your RV maintained and protected. Our slide-out replacement j-rollers help your slide-out extend and retract smoothly. Made from heavy duty materials, placing multiple rollers underneath your Slide-Out creates a smooth movement that will last.
The J-32 Service Roller is compatible with multiple Lippert™ slide-out systems, so check your manual before purchasing. Installation should be done with professional assistance from the original RV manufacturer.
Parts you can trust
Our team at Lippert knows that having broken, worn, or malfunctioning RV equipment can put a damper on even the greatest weekends of camping. That’s why we’re committed to providing our customers with the replacement parts and equipment needed to get your RV off the sidelines and back into the great outdoors.
- EFFICIENCY — With several rollers, movement both out and in becomes exceptionally smooth and more efficient.
- DURABILITY — A nylon roller, steel plate, and quality fasteners mean long-lasting rollers that help support the weight of your Slide-Out.
- COMPATIBILITY — Our J-rollers are compatible with multiple Lippert slide-out systems, so check your manual before purchasing
- REPLACEMENT — Our Lippert™ replacement parts take the guesswork out of fixing and maintain your RV
- INSTALLATION - For best results, it's recommended that you contact your original RV manufacturer for installation
|What's Included||Roller Assembly|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Keystone RV Part Number||336445|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More