Kwikee® Non-Skid Reflective Tape; 25” x 8”
Ships in 1-2 days
Make your Kwikee® RV steps safer and more fun with glow-in-the-dark treading from Lippert™.
- Adds reflective tread stripe to Kwikee Steps
- Non-slip tread strip
- Designed with reflective stripe
- Easy, DIY Installation
- Self-adhesive backing that sticks to step
- 25” x 8”
UPGRADE YOUR KWIKEE® RV STEPS
Add safety to your RV's Kwikee steps with reflective tread strip tape from Lippert™. Designed specifically for Kwikee electric RV steps, this non-slip luminating tread strip makes it easier to get in and out of your RV. Complete with a reflective strip -- campers can more easily see your RV's steps at night while they're going in or out of your rig.
This kit comes with (1) 25” x 8” long tread strip that's compatible with your Kwikee RV steps.
UPGRADE YOUR RV WITH KWIKEE®
Take your entryway game up a notch with Kwikee® Electric Steps by Lippert™. These electric RV steps allow you to get in and out of your rig with convenience and ease -- automatically extending when your door is open and closing when it is shut. Our Kwikee step series have been the favorite of RV owners for more than 40 years. Kwikee steps are versatile, durable and time-tested. Each step has a 300 lb. capacity and it’s made in America. Plus, all steps in the Kwikee family include pressed rivets in the pivot points instead of bolts for long-term strength. These power steps also feature obstruction-sensing technology for added safety at your campsite.
KWIKEE NON-SKID REFLECTIVE TAPE FEATURES:
- ADDED SAFETY - This tread strip also comes with a reflective strip that makes your step easier to see for campers at your site
- NON-SLIP - Complete with non-slip treading for better traction in wet, muddy and slick camping conditions
- EXTACT-MATCH - Looks just like the original treading on your Kwikee steps
- DIY INSTALLATION - This strip comes with a self-adhesive backing for easy installation
- COMPATIBILITY - A perfect addition for any Kwikee RV step assembly
|Series||Classic Power Steps|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||909334000|
|Jayco Part Number||0213892|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More