Kwikee® Step Motor Conversion Kit for "C" Linkage
The Kwikee® Step Repair kit is a upgraded replacement parts kit for Kwikee® 26 series steps.
- “C" linkage gearbox
- IMGL motor (integrated motor / gear box / linkage C)
- Control unit
- Clevis & cotter pin
- 4-way pigtail Fasteners
- Door switch
The Kwikee® Step Motor, Gearbox Upgrade kit is an electric step improvement.
- The Integrated Motor/Gear Box/Linkage (IMGL) offers improved performance and longer life.
- 40% more motor torque gives step a strong lock-out and solid feel.
- Fully-sealed dual ball bearing improves efficiency and requires no maintenance. Case halves seal to keep consistent alignment and protect gear from the elements.
- Investment cast zinc-plated steel linkage assembly is strong and more resistant to corrosion. The brass spherical outer cage hardened ball in the linkage is stronger, wears longer and will not oblong.
- The 9510 Control Unit keeps the step open when the door is open. Step can be locked in the extended position, but cannot be locked in the retracted position. Automatic ignition override makes step follow the door.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||909774000|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More