L05 Extended Pin Box - 18,000 lbs
Has the time come for you to replace your old, worn out 1621HD pin box? Look no further, the L05 Extended Pin Box is a direct replacement for Lippert™ 1621HD pin boxes, so you can easily swap it out and get back on the road in no time.
The Industry Standard
Lippert™ pin boxes take your towing experiences to the next level. Eventually, however, there may come a time when your pin box becomes old, worn out, or even damaged and needs to be replaced. The Lippert L05 extended pin box is a direct replacement for your Lippert 1621HD pin box on your 5th wheel trailer. This extended pin box has a gross vehicle weight (GVW) rating of 18,000 lbs. with a king pin that connects to any 5th wheel trailer hitch, so you can rely on it to get you through the countless adventures that await you on the road.
The Simple Solution
The L05 extended pin box is the quick, easy solution for your 1621HD pin box replacement. It easily bolts onto your trailer using existing hardware, and bolts into place along two rows of bolt holes. Constructed with high-strength steel and finished with a black powder coating, this Lippert pin box will get the job done so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
The Lippert Difference
Whether you’re on the road or on the water, Lippert supplies a broad array of premium RV, towing, and marine products designed to enhance all of your recreational pursuits. Our team is committed to always thinking about your next journey — pushing the possibilities of our products and services, all to better your time spent outdoors, whenever, wherever, for years to come.
L05 EXTENDED PIN BOX - 18,000 LBS. FEATURES:
- SPECIFIC DESIGN - The L05 extended pin box is specifically configured to replace 1621HD pin boxes, and its king pin connects to any 5th wheel trailer hitch
- REPLACE TO RESTORE - This pin box is designed to replace old, worn out or damaged pin 1621HD pin boxes. Swap out the old one, replace it, and get right back to enjoying the road
- BOLT-ON INSTALLATION - This Lippert extended pin box easily bolts onto a trailer using existing hardware, and bolts into place along two rows of bolt holes
- BUILT TO LAST - Constructed with steel and a black powder coat finish that protects against rust, this pin box is extremely durable to ensure peaceful towing day after day
- POWERFUL STRENGTH - With an 18,000 lb. weight capacity, the L05 extended pin box has the strength needed to get through every journey, every time
|Quantity In Package
|Side Wing Plate Included
|OEM Pin Box Number
|Towing Mount Position
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
|Reference Vendor/Manufacturer Name
|Keystone RV Part Number
|Pin Box Assembly<li>Mounting Hardware
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More