L05 Flex Air® Pin Box - 18,000 lbs
Out of stock
Out of Stock
Get ready to experience a comfortable ride like no other! Our CURT® Flex Air® 5th wheel pin box is designed to regulate and reduce movement during towing, giving you a relaxed feel as you hit the road with your trailer or RV.
- Replaces Lippert 1621 5th wheel pin boxes
- Reduces chucking and absorbs road shock
- Long jaw with pivoting head
- Features Air Ride™ technology
- Bolt-on installation with no assembly required
- Constructed with steel and a black powder coat finish that protects against rust
- 18,000-lb. towing capacity
- Made in the USA
Discover Comfortable Towing
Unwanted movement during towing can be a hassle. Stabilize your 5th wheel trailer or RV with the Flex Air® Pin Box by CURT®. The Flex Air features an internal air bag and built-in strut that both collaborate with a rubberized pivoting head to reduce chucking and virtually eliminate bounce and jarring. The pivoting head regulates movement of the king pin within the hitch while the rubber compound absorbs road shock, giving you a smooth ride that keeps things in control through the harshness of rugged roads
Engineered to Enhance
The Flex Air 5th wheel pin box combines our time-tested Air Ride™ technology with our Rota-Flex™ pivoting head to significantly reduce fore to aft movement and vertical tug-of-war between a 5th wheel RV and tow vehicle. It utilizes an internal air bag that moves in a scissor-like motion to absorb vibrations, a rubberized compound to soften jarring movement, and an oil shock absorber to handle rebound action, dampen kickback and control chucking. No need to worry when potholes arise or the road becomes uneven.
Packed with Strength and Simplicity
The Flex Air has a gross trailer weight of 18,000 lbs. and is designed to replace Lippert 1621 pin boxes. It uses the same bolts as the original pin box, so no additional hardware is needed to install it. Simply take it out of the box and hook it on to your trailer as it comes completely assembled and ready for installation. The Flex Air is constructed with high-strength steel and a black powder coat finish that protects against rust, giving you the power to tow steadily through all the adventures that lie ahead.
Trust the Towing Experts
For everything from passenger cars and vans to full-size pickups and SUVs, CURT is 'The First Name in Towing Products®’, and we proudly stand on that! We offer an extensive collection of towing accessories, from gooseneck, 5th wheel and weight distribution hitches to ball mounts, bike racks, pin boxes and much more, to ensure your towing experience is second to none. When you’re ready to hit the road and set out on your next adventure, trust the towing experts to get you there comfortably!
L05 Flex Air® Pin Box - 18,000 lbs. Features:
- IMPROVES RIDEThe Flex Air 5th wheel pin box combines our time-tested Air Ride technology with our Rota-Flex pivoting head to significantly reduce fore to aft movement and vertical tug-of-war between a 5th wheel RV and tow vehicle
- INNOVATIVE STRUCTURE - This pin box contains an internal air bag that moves in a scissor-like motion to absorb vibrations, a rubberized compound to soften jarring movement, and an oil shock absorber to handle rebound action, dampen kickback and control chucking
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - The Flex Air is ready to be installed as soon as it comes out of the box. It uses the same bolts as the original pin box, so no additional hardware is needed for installation
- BUILT TO LAST - Constructed with steel and a black powder coat finish that protects against rust, this pin box is extremely durable to ensure peaceful towing day after day.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED - The Flex Air is specifically configured to replace Lippert 1621 5th wheel pin boxes with a towing capacity of 18,000 lbs
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||Pin Box|
|Heartland Part Number||0273644|
|Keystone RV Part Number||544407|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More