L05 Rota-Flex™ Pin Box - 18,000 lbs
From the same experts at Trailair® that created the Air Ride™ Pin Box and the Equa-flex™ rubberized equalizer, comes Rota-Flex™, a rubberized and pivoting pin box designed to enhance and smooth your ride.
- 18,000lbs tow capcity
- Long Jaw
- Pivoting Head
- Road shock motion and vibration absorbing technology
Enhance Your Towing Experience
Trailair® has been pioneering advanced RV ride solutions for more than a decade. We offer a full line of ride enhancement solutions that fit all budgets and were designed to reduce road shock and vibrations caused by driving on rough roads. As a result, drivers experiences less fatigue while the RV is protected from damage.
- Significantly reduces fore to aft coach movement otherwise known as chucking
- A rubberized torsion compound in the pin box head absorbs motion and vibration caused by road shock
- Pivoting head allows controlled for to aft movement of the kingpin to further control chucking
- Absorbs road shock that would otherwise be absorbed by your RV. This saves you $$$ in the long run!
- Now with powder-coated lower jaw!
Please allow three (3) extra days for shipping on this product.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Keystone RV Part Number||464739|
|Winnebago Part Number||2T0370-00-059|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More