Lippert 3,500-lb. Torsion Trailer Axle - Electric Brakes, 94" Hub Face, 5-Lug
Starting At $1,119.95
Free Shipping! (US lower 48 only)
Ships in 1-2 Days
Lippert torsion axles are ideal for replacing existing utility trailer axles. This package includes the axle beam and can be configured with an attaching parts kit (sold separately) to help you bolt the axle to the chassis. Be sure to verify your dimensions and weight capacity before purchase.
- Axle capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Axle type: Torsion
- Hub style: Brake hub
- Brake type: Electric
- Hub face distance: 94"
- Bracket outside dimension: 80"
- Axle start angle: Zero
- Bracket type: Low profile
- Bracket orientation: Inboard
- Axle lubrication system: Super Lube
- Hub bolt pattern: 5 on 4.5"
- Hub stud size: 1/2"
Please Note: Axles are built-to-order and non-returnable.
Have a question about what to order? Can't find what you need? Our axle experts are here to help! Contact Us
Lippert Axles Take You Further
Lippert has been supplying axles to both the RV industry and the utility trailer parts industry since 2005. With superior engineering and innovative technology, Lippert has ascended to the top in axle quality and durability. Our state-of-the-art robotic welders ensure the highest precision and quality on every component you buy, leaving you with peace of mind on the road ahead. Plus, our axle assemblies and components are traceable down to the exact production run and original lot number, giving us optimum product visibility and serviceability.
Lippert Torsion Trailer Axle Features
- Ideal for cargo, marine, agricultural, equestrian and purpose-built trailers
- Rubberized torsion beam for a quiet, smooth ride
- Rubber cords absorb road shock and vibrations
- Requires less maintenance than spring axles
- Square and diamond orientations available
- Various starting angles to control trailer height
- Independent wheel suspension
- Powder coated axle tube finish prevents premature corrosion from road salt and other chemicals
- Robotic welds for consistent, fully penetrated welds
- Magnet-amp checked for proper function in all wiring
- Limited 11-year warranty*
- QAI-certified to CSA Standard CAN3-D313-M85 for 2-8K torsion axles
- Electric, hydraulic, hydraulic free-backing and hydraulic disc brakes available
- Assembled in the USA
Optional Attaching Parts (AP) Kit - Part #139413
Lippert AP kits for torsion axles allow you bolt and unbolt the axle from the chassis easily. Without the AP kit, the torsion axle will need to be welded directly onto the chassis, making the axle unserviceable and unremovable. Each AP kit includes:
- (2) 11" brackets with 8"" hole spacing
- (4) 1.5" bolts
- (4) 5/8"-18 nuts
- (8) washers with a 1.5" outer diameter
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Warranty Term||11 Years|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Axle beam|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight Capacity||3,500 lbs.|
|Hub Bolt Pattern||5 on 4.5"|
|Axle Capacity||3,500 lbs.|
|Lubrication System||Super Lube|
|Hardware Type||Axle Beam|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||V000549299|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More