Legacy Series Anchor 26lb (boats 47'-50')
Hot-dipped galvanized premium anchor
- S355 structural steel
- T-section flukes improve holding power quickly
- Legacy anchors available for boat sizes 16’ to 50’
- Weight ranges 5 lbs., 8 lbs., 12 lbs., 18 lbs., and 26 lbs.
- Performs in mud and sand environments
- Made in the USA
Tough and Durable
Our fluke anchors are made from hot-dipped galvanized S355 structural steel offering a tough and durable lightweight anchor. The finish is corrosion resistant and will withstand the harsh marine elements for many boating seasons.
High Holding Power
Taylor Made Legacy Series Anchors demonstrates superior performance including a high holding power. Our anchors are lightweight and holds best in mud and sand environments. The holding weight-to-power ratio allows you to use a lighter weight for easy use. They fold up and can be easily stowed, especially as a secondary anchor. The large flukes perform well under high loads.
Lightweight and Available in Five Sizes
These fluke anchors are available in five sizes for boats 16’ to 50 ‘; 5lbs., 8 lbs., 12 lbs., 18 lbs., and 26 lbs. They are lightweight and easy to handle.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE — Our fluke anchors are made from S355 structural steel that is hot-dipped galvanized with a corrosion-resistant finish. These anchors will take on the damaging marine elements and work in both fresh and salter water environments
- HIGH PERFORMANCE — The Taylor Made legacy anchor has a high holding power and performs best in mud and sand environments. This anchor has a high holding power for its comparative weight and is an ideal solution for small to medium boats
- UNRIVALED QUALITY — These stainless steel fluke anchors are designed with the highest quality materials and are lightweight which makes them easy to handle when setting and pulling up anchor. Innovative engineering at its best
- IDEAL FOR SMALLER BOATS — The fluke anchors are available for boats 16’ to 50’ and in 5 lbs., 8 lbs., 12 lbs., 18 lbs., and 26 lbs.
- MADE BY A TRUSTED NAME — The fluke style anchors are made by Taylor Made, the name boaters trust to deliver the highest quality products for their boats and docks. They have set the standard on design for more than 100 years
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||30104|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More