Level Up System with 14K Aluminum and 7Q Horizontal
Uneven ground can cause a lot of problems. Other motorhome leveling systems can stress and twist the chassis, damaging slide systems, sidewalls and windows. Level Up's patented design won't put undue stress on the chassis — the four-point system maintains the integrity of the RV at all times.
- Touch Pad (PN 421484), Rear Sensor (PN 232201) , and Controller (PN 241129) sold separately
Saves time and energyIt can take up to an hour to get a motorhome level with manual jacks, chocks and wedges. Level Up hydraulic leveling system levels and stabilizes a motorhome in less than a minute using a onetouch auto-leveling feature. Level Up enhances the overall camping experience by preventing annoying rocking and swaying at the campsite. Its patented aluminum leveling jacks are about 70 pounds lighter than competing systems and the pumps are on average 40 percent more efficient!
ALUMINUM JACK FEATURES:
- Rod and double lip seal are more durable and offer a more positive seal than competing systems
- 9" or 12" diameter foot pads; 360° swivel available
- Significantly lighter than steel jacks
- Will not rust like steel — aluminum is anodized to prevent aluminum oxidation
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More