Lewmar Anchor Rode - 15' 5/16" G4 Chain, 300' 5/8" 8-Plait Rope with 3/8" Shackle
The Lewmar plait anchor rode features a long-lasting, eight-plait rope that resists unraveling and eliminates hocking and kinking. It is designed to complement the rope-chain gypsies fitted to all Lewmar windlasses.
- High-strength, welded chain rated to high-test G4 specs
- Hot-dip-galvanized chain links to minimize corrosion
- Plait rope enables 50% more line in locker than 3-strand rope
- Hand-sewn whipping on plait rope to prevent unraveling
- Plait rope also deters hocking, kinking and stiffening with age
- Included shackle for secure, convenient anchor attachment point
- Fitted to all Lewmar windlasses and rope chain gypsies
- Works with V-700, Pro-series / Fish 700, V1, 2 & 3 and Pro-Sport 550 windlasses
- Lewmar part number: #HM15H300PX
Efficient AnchoringBoaters need an efficient anchoring system. Our 8-plait anchor rodes are designed to work with rope-chain gypsies fitted to all Lewmar windlasses. The chain is hot-dip-galvanized, protecting it from corrosion, and it is welded for even more strength. The 8-plait nylon rope uses eight individual braided strands woven together that allows it to be relaxed when not being used and tightens up to a firm lay under load.
Built for Performance
This 8-plait anchor rode includes a shackle. The G4 high-test chain and strong nylon anchor rode offer improved strength to match your windlass gypsy. The plait rope resists stiffening as it ages, and the hand-sewn whipping prevents unraveling. It has less stretch and will not bury into the gypsy's grip when overloaded, resulting in less damage to the stripper and windlass.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass and glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar Anchor Rode Features
- HIGH-TEST CHAIN - This anchor rode is engineered for trustworthy strength, featuring a fully welded and fully tested G4 chain, meeting high-test specifications
- RELIABLE CONNECTION - To ensure a reliable and convenient connection every time, the chain is fitted with an included shackle
- EFFICIENT OPERATION - This Lewmar anchor rode is also built for efficiency, featuring a smooth rope-to-chain transition for seamless operation with your windlass
- 8-PLAIT ROPE - The rope of this anchor rode is an 8-plait braided configuration to allow for 50% more line in the locker than 3-strand rope. Plus, plaited rope resists hocking, kinking and stiffening with age
- CORROSION-RESISTANT - To long outlast the rigors of the open water, the steel chain is covered in a hot-dip-galvanized finish for maximum corrosion resistance
|What's Included||Anchor rode and shackle|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||HM15H300PX|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More