Lewmar 15ST EVO Self Tailing Alloy Winch; Grey
Our single winch allows sailors to easily trim their sails. No tools are needed to operate the winch and is made with the highest quality metals and alloys.
- Measures 4-3/4" base diameter x 4-11/16" high
- weighs 6.4 lbs.
- Gear ratio 2:1
- Power ratio 15.8:1
- Seven-year warranty
- Aluminum Gray Anodized Alloy Drum
- No tools required
- Needle peen finish for excellent grip
- Single Speed Size 15 Winch
The EVO ® Lewmar self- tailing winch is the latest and improved version of the very popular Ocean Winch. Lewmar EVO-lutionized it so that no tools are needed to operate, sailors simply screw off the cap, remove the drum and have full access to the gears in the train box.
Made with the engineering excellence that boaters expect from Lewmar, this winch is made from the highest quality alloys and metals. This winch has an aluminum gray anodized alloy drum and has a base diameter for 4-3/4" and stands 4-11/16" tall. It has a gear ratio of 2:1 and a power ratio of 15.8:1 and weighs 6.4 lbs.
Our self-tailing winch is designed with arrows that shows the rotation which is very helpful to crew members, especially those with less experience. The winch has an aluminum gray anodized alloy drum.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass & glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar EVO Series Winch 15 Single Speed
- TOP-PERFORMING WINCH - Our self-tailing winch is built on the success and expert design of the Lewmar Ocean Winch. Made with the finest quality alloys and metals, this winch is what sailors need to trim their sails for a great day on the water
- NO TOOLS NEEDED - Lewmar has upped the winch game with this sailing winch. No tools are needed and you simply unscrew the cap, remove the drum and have access to the gear train. All components are unique and can only be re-assembled one way-very simple
- QUALITY DESIGN - Our sailboat winch has a stainless steel top mounted feeder arm that prevents line trap above jaws. The wave spring jaws adjusts to various line diameters for taut sails. The winch has an gray black anodized alloy drum
- SIZED RIGHT - The Lewmar self-tailing winch is a size 15 has chrome bronze drum and has a base diameter for 4-3/4" and stands 4-11/16" tall. It has a gear ratio of 2:1 and a power ratio of 15.8:1 and weighs 6.4 lbs
- SELF-TAILING - Boaters love the Lewmar sailboat winches because of their intuitive self-tailing feature. The arrows easily show the rotation which is a big help to the less experienced crew members on your sailboat and helps keep your sails trimmed
|Country of Origin||GBR|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||49515057|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More