Lewmar 72MM Synchro Fiddle Becket Cam
Lewmar's Synchro Blocks are engineered for speed, efficiency and superior handling.
Replacement Synchro Block
The Lewmar 72 mm black synchro block with fiddle becket and cam is designed for mainsheet and vang systems. Our synchro blocks feature geometry, with sheave ratios and a free spin bearing for a performance that is like ball and roller bearing block used in sailboat racing.
Lewmar has designed this synchro block to be aligned with your boat's rigging systems. They are compatible with lines between 3/8"-1/2" and ideal for the high stack loads on mainsheet systems and boom vangs.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass and glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar 72MM Synchro Fiddle Becket Cam Features
- DURABILITY - Stainless steel strap for improved strength and proven life extention
- HIGHLY ENGINEERED - built with stiff glass reinforced cheeks to prevent lines from wedging
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Featuring a "tool-free" sliding swivel locking mechanism
- EASY TO USE - Practical switch from swivelling to fixed shackle
- TRUSTED BRAND - Unmatched quality, engineering excellence and high-performing boating products since 1946
|Quantity In Package
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
|Reference Vendor/Manufacturer Name
|Manufacturer Reference Number
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More