Lewmar Anchor Rode - 8' 1/4" G4 Chain, 200' 1/2" 3-Strand Nylon Rope with 5/16" Shackle
The Lewmar anchor rode provides a dependable attachment point from your windlass to your anchor. Each features a high-strength, galvanized chain with G4 ratings and is available in various styles and lengths to suit your unique boat.
- Available in various styles and lengths
- High-strength, welded chain rated to high-test G4 specs
- Hot-dip-galvanized chain links to minimize corrosion
- Included shackle for secure, convenient anchor attachment point
- Fitted to all Lewmar windlasses and rope chain gypsies
- Lewmar part number: #69000333
Boaters need an efficient anchoring system. Our anchor rodes are designed to work with rope-chain gypsies fitted to all Lewmar windlasses. The chain is hot-dip-galvanized, protecting it from corrosion, and the smooth rope-to-chain transition allows your windlass to operate smoothly and efficiently.
Built for Performance
This three-strand anchor rode includes shackle. The G4 high-test chain and strong nylon anchor rode offers improved strength to match your windlass gypsy.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass and glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar Anchor Rode Features
- HIGH-TEST CHAIN - This anchor rode is engineered for trustworthy strength, featuring a fully welded and fully tested G4 chain, meeting high-test specifications
- RELIABLE CONNECTION - To ensure a reliable and convenient connection every time, the chain is fitted with an included shackle
- EFFICIENT OPERATION - This Lewmar anchor rode is also built for efficiency, featuring a smooth rope-to-chain transition for seamless operation with your windlass
- 3-STRAND ROPE - The rope of this anchor rode is treated and windlass-grade, featuring twisted, 3-strand nylon construction
- CORROSION-RESISTANT - To long outlast the rigors of the open water, the steel chain is covered in a hot-dip-galvanized finish for maximum corrosion resistance
|What's Included||Anchor rode and shackle|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||69000333|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More