Lewmar Anchor Lock for Anchors up to 55 lbs., Shiny
Confidently keep your anchor chain or shackle in place with our anchor lock. For boats 20'-50' and anchors up to 55 lbs., this anchor pin allows quick release of anchors on bow rollers.
- For chains or shackles up to 3/8" in diameter
- For bow rollers on boats 20'-50'
- 1/4" diameter captive pin
- Polished stainless steel channel lock
- Designed to keep anchor in place while underway
- Ability to secure your anchor without tying it off or stowing in the locker
- Electro-polishing for corrosion prevention
- Three-year warranty
- Measures 4"L x 1-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H
For anchors up to 55 lbs.
Boaters can confidently lock their anchor shackle or chain in place using the Lewmar 1/4" diameter captive pin. Our anchor lock is for bow rollers of 20'-50' boats and anchors up to 55 lbs.
The Lewmar anchor pin is made from a polished stainless steel and has a corrosion prevention electro-polishing technique. Boaters can quickly secure their boat's anchor and no longer stow it in the locker or tie it off with a rope. Quality made from Lewmar, this anchor pin has a three-year warranty.
Lewmar, the world's premier leisure marine equipment supplier, designs, manufactures and distributes winches, hardware, hatches, port lights, glass & glazing, steering systems, bow thrusters, anchoring and windlass products. They are a proud member of the Lippert family, a leading global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. Lippert's commitment to their customers is always moving forward, always making their experience better.
Lewmar Anchor Lock Features
- SECURE SOLUTION —Keep your anchor chain or shackle in place without tying it off or stowing it in the locker
- QUICK RELEASE — This anchor pin allows quick release of anchors on bow rollers
- CORROSION-RESISTANT — To long outlast the rigors of the open water, this boat anchor lock is made from polished stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- THREE-YEAR WARRANTY — We stand behind our anchor locks with a three-year warranty
- RELIABLE BRAND — Lewmar is a name you can trust for our time-tested marine products and supplies
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||3 Years|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||66840070|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More